Dreams Vs. Reality

The first Act of Fear

We was walking trowds the college we would've just drive there but Her Range Rover was getting repair and the motorcycle she bought me wasn't going to be delivered until tomorrow morning.
"Are you excited?"
"For what?"
"It's the third day you've been going to West Wood Red Oaks."
"So, it's no biggy." I shrugged.
As we approached the college we could here sirens.
"Cops?" Payson said as we turn the corner.
The parking lot was filled with cops and taking most of the room for actually students here.
They was question everyone then Payson saw it a picture of I and said wanted on the bottom. We both stop a couple feets away.
"Crap," I said disappointed.
"Maybe we should head back."
"Yeah, that would be great right about now."
We turn around and began to walk until,
"Hey!" someone called.
We tryed to act like we didn't hear them but they call again,
"Hey!" the voice said louder.
"Yes?" Payson said turning around as Payson motion me to keep walking as she distract the person. As I did, Cop Baxter, (Someone My family talk about) a fat cop with his uniform jacket off and coffee in the other.
"Aren't you that guys whose missing sister?"
"Who?"
"Calix Webster." He said sipping his coffee, "Your Payson Webster right?"
"Yeah, I'm in deed his sister and that's my correct name, don't forget it." Payson wink.
"Uhuh." He said, "If your hiding him you will be throw in jail that is an offense Mrs.Webster."
"I know, I'm not I don't know where he could've went plus why would someone go to someone who lives close to where they escape eh?"
"I don't know why Mrs. Webster maybe because you the only person who care enough to visit him everyday or at least visit him ever."
"what?"
"You know out of all his family, and trust me I know you guess have a big family especially Since I knew your twin uncle back in the day. Well, none visit ever only you and plus you did it everyday well tried so I would escape to you too."
"I never knew that."
"They really never cared much for him they spoiled you to death." he sigh, "You have change since I saw your pictures."
"Oh."
"Yeah, Well I have to go nice to actually meet you for once and if you ever need me heres my card." He gave his fax card and Phone number.
Payson took it, "Thank you, I will take you on that offer."
"Yes Ma'am" He said walking off.
Now the cops was getting closer to finding out.
Payson head home...