Sure You Can Dance. . . But I Can Do The Cha Cha

Everyone's Gotta Do It Sometime

"Molly Molly Molly!” I hear someone shout. I groan and turn around to see who's calling me. It’s Seth. I laugh at how funny he looks running. His hairs pretty shaggy so it flys back in his face. And then he wonders why I always put his hair in little pigtails on the top of his head every time he’s over. He looks cute though; with his blue eyes shining like a little boy getting ready to ride on those mechanical ponies outside of supermarkets. He gets closer so I yank on Ethan, signaling him to get up with me. Before I know it Seth is wrapping his arms around me like there’s no tomorrow.
“Oh gosh, what now?” I groan
“She said Yes!” he shouts still crushing me. He’s way taller than me so my face is pressed into his chest and it’s a little uncomfortable.
“Really?” I say now knowing that he’s talking about when I told him to ask Elli out by programming it into a computer game. OK, I know it sounds cheesy but Seth is like a computer WHIZ. And I really do mean WHIZ. He knows how to hack, design, illegally download. . . The whole thing. So when he told me that he needed an idea to ask her out, I suggested he created another game for her(because he does it all the time anyway) and that this time when she finished it, the words would read “Blah blah blah. . . Will you date me Elli?”. Like those romantic guys do to the girls that their madly in love with to ask them to marry them? And apparently it worked. Ha. I’m awesome.
“That’s Great,” I said gasping “but can you let me go now?".
I can’t see Ethan but I can hear him laughing. It’s that evil mastermind laugh that he gets only when he’s laughing at my torture.
“Oh, uh. . .”, Seth says letting me go and backing away, “Sorry, Molly”. He turns red and laughs nervously at him self.
“Oh, it’s alright. After all it’s cute how much you like her.”
“I know it’s just so a-dor-a-ble” Ethan cuts in, emphasizing the syllables in adorable.
I roll my eyes and nudge him. Seth nods, awkwardly waves and walks on.
"So I guess two of us are paired up now," Ethan breaks out in heavy sarcasm, "Friggin Yippee!". He hates the fact that our "group" is starting to date; Especially when we start dating each other. I'm pretty sure he wants us to be those 6 little innocent best friends we grew up as forever. Personally that wouldn't be horrible, but I at least want some kind of dating life.
"Oh It's Not Entirely Bad." I say trying to get him to see the glass half full.
"Oh suuuure. It's not bad if that one day they break up and the rest of us our stuck in the middle, forced to choose sides, until one day we all get fed up and stressed and we never talk to each other again!", He shakes his head, "Nope, Nope, Nope, that's not bad at all."
"I said *entirely* Dr. Phil.", I answered him annoyed.
"What ever". Looking around I see that there are now people hovering around and going in the school.
“So yeah um, should we go inside now?” I ask wondering what time it is.
“Sure,” Ethan says returning back to normal, “Shall we?” He holds out his elbow for me to take it. I wrap my arm around and brace myself to enter the building that I’m gonna be trapped in for the next 6 hours.
♠ ♠ ♠
Constructive Criticism Anyone??? I'm trying to make it better.