Status: Finished

You Lost Me, You Left Me

You Are My Heart, Forever

Do you believe in fate?

I never answered John’s question when he asked me that all those years ago. I honestly have no clue what I would have said back then. Fate’s a pretty deep subject for a seventh grader to be thinking about. John was thinking about it, though that’s no surprise. He’s always been into philosophy and thinking about deep subjects. While John may have been thinking about fate, the only thing I was thinking about back then was how I was going to survive Arizona. With that one question though, John saved me. He was the main reason I survived Arizona. Meeting him was… fate.

If someone would ask me that question today I would have an immediate answer, “Of course I believe in fate.” How else could I explain everything John and I went through? From us becoming best friends, to us falling apart, and then to us coming back together. That was all fate. It wasn’t completely fate though. I mean we did make decisions of our own. John made the decision to say those things to me that night, I made the decision to leave and to hold a grudge, and finally, John and I made the decision to forgive each other once we realized that love is bigger than mistakes we make. We made our own decisions but we wouldn’t have had to make them if it wasn’t for fate.

Fate is what led us to today…our wedding day. I took my dad’s arm and we began the walk down the aisle as “The Wedding March” began to play. I looked out at the faces of the family and friends of John and me. The boys from The Maine, A Rocket To The Moon, and many other bands were in attendance. Jared was one of John’s groomsmen along with Ross and Shane. I looked at my bridesmaids. Melissa my cousin was one, only because she was family though, then there was Katy who looked gorgeous even though she was worried that her dress wouldn’t fit over her growing baby bump, and finally Megan who now had a diamond ring on her left hand thanks to Jared. My eyes finally met John’s and I could see every emotion that I was feeling were in his eyes also. He smiled at me and it felt as if we were the only two people in the room.

I have no clue what life, and fate, has in store for us next. John and The Maine might play forever or the might eventually break-up. I might have a job in fashion or I might choose to stay at home with the kids when we have them. I’m sure we’ll have a boy and name him John Cornelius O’Callaghan the sixth. The rest of our kids will probably have weird family names also since it’s pretty much tradition in our families. Whatever fate decides to throw at us next I know it'll be okay since I have John by my side.

My father and I had finally reached the end of the aisle and my smile grew even bigger as John grabbed my hand.

“You look beautiful, PB. I love you so much.” John said.

“I love you too, J.” I replied and then turned towards the minister as he began the ceremony.

After everything fate had put us through, John and I were finally ready to begin our lives together, for the rest or our lives.

Fate tore us apart and brought us together once again.

Fate made us PB&J.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is it. I'm sad that it's done because I honestly loved writing this story. It's my first story that I've finished on here.

Thanks so, so much to everyone who subscribed and commented to this and/or the prequel. You guys are amazing!

Finally, I have another story that I just started. It's called Uncharted Territory. It's another John O fan-fic because I wanted to make another one since this one's done lol. My new one's twice as nice though because it also has Kennedy Brock in it (it's not a slash!).

Once again, thanks so much to everyone and I hope the ending is everything you expected it to be <3 Jenna