Before I Leave

Great Nights

I laughed and shoved another piece of the amazing sticky chicken in my mouth as Kate and Emma danced to the rap music, doing their best to dirty dance. It was Friday night and we had the music blaring in Kate's room as we all got ready for the football game. I was laughing so hard my eyes were watering as Emma tried to bust a move and fell. We were all cracking up and Kate came over and stole the chicken outta my hands and we all started dancing together. We were all really getting into it and laughing right when Kate's super hot brother, Ben walked in. We all froze. He just looked us over and suddenly i remembered what we looked like. We all had on silly boxers and the craziest shirt we could find. Mine was a see through sparkly one. I blushed and grabbed my hoody. We all just started laughing again, not knowing what else to do,with our music still blaring in the background. Ben just laughed and shook his head.
"I was wondering if you guys wanted a ride to the game tonight.. but with you guys looking like that i dont know if im willing to take you and bare the embaressment..." He said smiling,
"Yes! We need a ride!" Kate said rushing to her drawer to pull out jeans.
"Aw, come on now Ben, you know you love my style" I said teasingly as i started looking through the mess of clothes trying to find my skirt.
"Well i mean yeah, im totally okay with your top.." Ben said winking. We both started laughing again as Emma pushed Ben out the door so we could get dressed. As soon as the door was closed Emma and Kate started yelling.
"Your such a little flirt!" Emma said throwing my shirt as me.
"I cant believe you would flirt with my brother, while im standing right here!" Kate said as she reapplied her lipgloss.
"Sorry guys, i just cant hold myself back" I said smiling.
***
An hour and thirty minutes later Ben was banging on the door telling us to hurry up.
"Hows my hair?" Kate asked adding a few more sprits of hairspray to it,
"It looks fine. Wheres your perfume?" I asked looking through her drawers.
"I have it!" Emma said.
"Oh my gosh! Hurrry up guys! We are going to be late!" Ben called from the living room as we all grabbed our stuff and walked out.
"Finally!" He said walking out the door. We followed and piled into the truck. It was totally gonna be a great night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like, comment please!:)