Before I Leave

Hold on.

I woke up in a bed that wasnt mine and a pounding head. I sat up slowly and looked around confused. I saw Jake laying in the floor and it all came back.
"Shoot." I said falling back into the bed. Jake heard me and sat up sleepily.
"Morning." He said streching and looking at me. "Water?" He asked and I nodded. He came back a few minutes later with some water and pills to help with my head. He sat down on the bed.
"Whats my mom think?" I asked him.
"You stayed the night with Emma." He answered. I nodded.
"Im really sorry." I said knowing it was needed.
"Its okay, we all do dumb things sometimes." He answered looking down. We sat for a few minutes in silence.
"I wish you had meant it." He said looking up at me and making eye contact. I looked at him and bit my lip. After long consideration I decided to tell the truth.
"I did, Corey." I looked down tracing my finger along the design on the bed.
"Whatever, Anna." He said and I felt him set up, but I didnt let it go. He needed to know.
"Im serious. I love you Corey." I said grabbing his arm so he couldnt leave. He turned to me with a shocked expression on his face.
"Why didnt you tell me before?" He asked sitting back down beside me.
"I didnt want to mess things up with you and Macy." I said watching his face.
"Well I love you too." He said grabbing my hand. I smiled a little and leaned into him, closing my eyes. As much as I knew it was a lie, I still held on as long as I could.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its a super short chapter! All i had time to do, more coming soon! Comments please!:)