Status: Comments make me update more!!!

I Want to Go Outside

One

Clarissa’s pov
I watched sadly out my window at the beach. My window was cracked so I could smell the ocean air.

“Clarissa?” My dad opened the door to my room.

I turned my attention to him, “Yes?”

“Are you hungry?” He asked taking a seat by me.

“No.” I answered looking back at the ocean.

I wanted nothing more in the world than to be able to go outside. The first thing I would do would be to jump into the ocean water and touch the sand of the beach.

“I know you want to go outside.” He brushed my bangs out of my eyes.

“Then why can’t I?” I asked him.

My dad sighed, “The world is a cruel place. If you go out there, who knows what could happen to you?”

“Please Dad, please can I just go swim in the ocean?” I begged.

He looked away from me and walked towards the door, “No.”

Then he shut my door behind him and let me be alone. I let some tears slip from my eyes as I stared out into the forbidden world. This mansion was where I had grown up, and now I wanted out. I wanted to see the real world with my own eyes, not with TV or through pictures.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?
Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!!!!!