Status: Comments make me update more!!!

I Want to Go Outside

Three

Brian’s pov
Clarissa was upstairs sleeping despite the fact that it was nine in the afternoon. She was exactly like her mother, my Michelle. Years ago when Clarissa was only two years old, Michelle was killed in a drive by shooting. I had seen the evils of the world, and seeing Clarissa with curiosity of the world scared me. If she ever left the mansion she could be killed just as Michelle had been killed. Clarissa looked so much like Michelle except she had my hazel eyes.

“Dad?” Clarissa mumbled, rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

“Clarissa, are you hungry? Do you want to watch TV?” I asked.

She rolled her eyes at me, “Dad I just ate, and no there’s never anything good on at nine.”

Clarissa made her way over to the window and sighed dramatically. I knew she was doing this on purpose, she wanted more than anything to go outside but I couldn’t let her. Not after what happened to Michelle.

“Clarissa quit that.” I ordered.

“Quit what?” She asked not taking her eyes off of the window.

“That! God Michelle!” I yelled.

Jimmy, Johnny, Matt, and Zacky ran into the room. Clarissa starred at me confused.

“Dad.” Clarissa tried to hug me, but I brushed her off and walked to my room.

Thoughts of Michelle running through my mind like a film. I needed a distraction, maybe I’d go to Mexico where Michelle and I had spent our honey moon. Yeah, that’s a good idea. All I have to do is get the guys to watch over Clarissa, then I could buy my ticket and go to Mexico for a month or two.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!!!