Have No Fear

Chapter 1

"I can't believe were on tour with Avenged Sevenfold. This is so cool." My band mate Brad exclaimed as we all got out of the tour bus.

This was the first big tour and it was with two amazing bands we all adored, Three Days Grace and Avenged Sevenfold.
Before this tour we had only toured once around the country but we mostly played in small venues in our hometown. Somehow Warner heard our music and they wanted to sign us, from there it all went really quick before we knew it we had recorded our debut album and we were asked to open on this tour.

"Come on lets explore." I called to my other band mates. We started to look around the venue where we would play our first show tonight. The place was huge, nothing like we were used to. On the one tour we did before this we only played in small venues nothing like this. We had toured around in the summer living in a van for two months with no money.

We started walking towards a group standing near the building, they were mainly roadies setting up the stage, but then I saw a familiar face.

"Oh my god, that's Adam Gontier." I squealed, I really loved Three Days Grace so seeing their singer standing so close by go me real excited. He saw us staring and waived to us, I wanted to start jumping up and down but thankfully I could contain myself as we walked over.

"Hey, are you guys the opening band?" He asked. Pete stepped forward as he was the most outspoken one of our band. "Yeah, I am Pete and this is Brad, Elliot and Kate." He introduced us while pointing at each of us.

"Well I'm Adam, welcome on the tour." We nodded and he introduced us to his band members that were standing there. "Now only Avenged needs to arrive." Adam said to us. Not a minute after he spoke those words a group of big tattooed man in black walked our way. "Speak of the devil."

I always liked the music of Avenged Sevenfold but I wasn't a huge fan like Brad who looked like he was going to piss himself. They made their way to us, and all four of us stayed quiet as they looked pretty intimidating. When they arrived at our little group they started man hugging the other band as they knew each other already from earlier tours they had did together.

After they had said their hello's, Adam started introducing us four to the band. I just gave a small wave and started leaning against Peter. I was really hyper a minute ago when I first Adam and his band but my tiredness had came back again. I hadn't slept a lot last night because some of my friends had thrown me a goodbye party before I left for the tour.

The three bands were mingling while I just kept I leaning against Peter. Peter was talking to Adam about the show tonight while he put an arm around me and kissed my forehead.

I realized that everyone would probably think that we were dating but I didn't really care. Peter was like my brother and my best friend, but we would never date. After Adam walked away to talk to the others, Pete turned me around in his arms so that he could look me in the face.

"Go to bed sleepy. We have a show tonight so you need your energy." I wanted to protest but I didn't have the strength so I just turned around and started walking to where we left the buses.

I looked at Kate walking away to the buses, she was so tired from last night as she didn't get enough sleep. We all went to the party but me, Elliot and Brad had left early to at least get some sleep, Katy always liked to party a little too hard and had stayed till the end.

I looked up when I heard my name being called. "Sorry... what?" I looked questioningly into the group that were still there.

"It must be great to tour with your girlfriend." Matt asked again. Elliot started laughing at the question knowing that there wasn't the slightest chance of me and Kate dating. "Kate's not my girlfriend, were just great friends."

"So she's single." Syn asked. I frowned a little If I remembered correctly he was married. "Yeah she is but she's not into band guys." The last part wasn't really true but she was like my sister and I hoped that it could keep these musicians away from her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading my story. I will regularly update it as I finished 10 chapters already.
Comments are highly appreciated.