Have No Fear

Chapter 12

Chapter 12
For the next week me and Brian explored our new found relationship. We still had to keep it a secret as no one could find out.

We had went on a couple of dates together, because the others couldn’t find out we had to be original. One time we had gotten up at seven in the morning, knowing that the other were still asleep and went together to get some breakfast. It was silly but those few small moments together made me so happy.

We were now hanging out with both of our bands in the dressing room. We had still two hours to go till we had to get on stage.

I was sitting in the corner, playing with my phone. It was exactly more texting Brian, who was sitting on the couch on the other side of the room. I was trying to think of some way that we could sneak out and just spend some time together but I couldn’t think of anything.

‘I miss you :(‘

‘I’m on the other side of the room silly’

‘I know, let’s sneak out ;)’

I smiled I wished that we could get away together but we couldn’t just sneak off together. I looked around the room trying to think of a way to get out unnoticed but my search came out blank, I couldn’t think of anything. I just wanted to send Brian a text how that wouldn’t work when I saw Johnny and Brad fight about the last bag of chips.

‘let’s get some new snacks for everyone’

‘Smart, they will be to happy to be suspicious’

“Guys! I’m going to the store. Can I get something for anyone?” I said as I got up from my seat.

They all started to shout what they wanted and I just raised my eyes in disbelieve. “Sorry didn’t get that, I’ll just get some stuff.”

“Don’t forget my jelly beans, please!!!” Jimmy asked. “No worry Jims, I get them.”

I made my way to the door, waiting for Brian to offer to go with me.

“Wait.” I heard Peter say. I turned around seeing what he wanted. “I’ll go with.” I felt annoyances coming up. “Oh sure.” I tried not to sound unhappy about it, but I don’t know how convincing I was. I glanced at Brian, he also had a look of annoyance.

Damn I had hoped to spend some time with Brian but now I couldn’t.

I wanted to turn around again, when he spoke up. “I’ll come too, just to get some fresh air.”

My stomach jumped, well now I at least could talk to him a bit more. The three of us walked out of the room.

We walked off to the nearest supermarket, only Peter was talking, me and Bri where just nodding once in a while. Our hands brushed past each other once in a while and I wanted to grab it. But I didn’t know if it was smart. Peter may know about us but we were near the venue and fans were probably strolling around hoping to spot one of our bands.

“So when are you guys going to tell everyone?” I snapped out of my daze. Did I hear that correct. Pete looked at me expecting an answer.

“Umh… I don’t know. It’s complicated.” I answered him while Brian kept silent.

“You know, people are going to find out eventually. We’re like a small village, and nothing stays hidden long there.’ He said before fastening his walking pace.

I stayed back with Brian, thinking about his words. I knew that he was right but it didn’t depend on me, I was waiting on Brian to make the decision.

Brian didn’t say anything and just walked on. I didn’t know how he thought about things. We hadn’t talked much about the future, what would happen after the tour. Would he go back to his wife and forget about me or would he stay with me and leave her.

I didn’t know what he wanted and I think that he also didn’t know what he wanted.