Status: taking the wheels, starting it out... COMMENT, please! :3 ---XO---

I Brought You Bullets, You Brought Me Love

Chapter Fourteen

We stayed around Linda’s for a little while, chatting with each other and setting the things back in their places, then taking it to the car; she made us a sweet dinner, since we only finished around seven o’clock, and we all chilled out in her house for a while, the high school times being remembered as we did so.

“Do you remember that time we got so angry we didn’t talk for, like, a month?” Frankie asked me, gripping my hand and smiling as he recalled that memory; I nodded my head, reminding of how stupid I had been, back there. “All because a fucking bitch was hitting on you!” He laughed off, but I didn’t laugh along; I had actually fallen for her sweet talk, and I had kinda forgotten about Frank, back there. And he knew it. “Well, I’m only glad your brother knocked some sense into your head!” He finished, leaning his head onto my shoulder as he did so; I looked down at him, squeezing his hand in the slightest of the movements, then kissing the top of his head, smiling as I realized that he was all mine. “What was her name, again?” He asked, looking over at my eyes with a mix between the slimmest of the jealousies and the biggest of fun.

“Rachel, I think…” I said, searching my head for her name, before it finally crashed into my mind. “Ruth” I stated, indifferently, and Frank looked back at the rest of the people, smiling widely as he rolled his eyes.

“Oh, I remember her!” Mikey said, a smile growing on his face as well, when he went back to those days. “She started hitting on me, after Gee rejected her!” Mikey said, making everyone laugh; even I was laughing. The girl had been stupid enough to think Mikey would just leave Alicia for her, only because I had ‘dated’ her, before; poor girl, she didn’t have such luck.

The chat went on for a few more hours, everyone recalling their high school times, and Bob even told us about the time Ray used his hair completely straight, one day, and everyone confused him with a new student, before me and Mikey were at that high school. Just imagining Ray with his hair totally straight was something utterly funny, but imagining everyone asking him who he was and such, was simply outrageous; me and Mikey fell into huge fits of laughter, and we only stopped after both of us couldn’t breathe, while Ray glared at us.

After the conversation died, everyone made their way home; well, I drove everyone home, to be exact, arriving home with my baby boy almost at midnight. We went straight to bed, the feeling of not sleeping against each other taking the best of us as we tried to calmly make our way inside our house.

Once we were both in bed, we stared at each other, deeply, lightening the room only with the sparks that flew in between our eyes, the love we felt for each other crashing together in between our faces, just as our lips smashed against each other; we didn’t go any further than sweetly moving our lips against each other’s ones, feeling the love spread throughout the room.

After a while, though, we both gasped for air, disconnecting our lips, but our foreheads joining together, as we stared into each other’s eyes, once again; I searched all through his beautiful hazels, finding the love I needed to reassure myself that he was mine, and all mine.

“You should start a band, you know?” He said, out of nowhere; I narrowed my eyebrow at him, questioning only with my eyes; he smiled a little bit, and quickly explained his random thought. “You’re an amazing singer, your brother kicks ass at the bass, Bob is a hell of a drummer, and Ray is amazing at the guitar, honey; the four of you would probably take over the world with your music” he said, looking straight in my eyes, so he could prove to me that he was telling the truth, and not only being nice.

“Yeah, but, if I do it, you’re doing it with me” I said, and he looked at me, mumbling a simple ‘what?’ as I smiled widely at him. “If I start a band, I want you to be part of it, baby; you’re a great guitarist yourself” I told him, and he looked amazed for a second, but his face instantly dropped.

“What about Ray?” He asked, the amazement flying off of his face as he did; I rolled my eyes at him, and quickly brought my finger to the tip of his nose, poking it as I answered.

“Silly Frankie; since when does a band only have to have one guitarist? We could have two” I explained, and he seemed confused for a while, but that look quickly flew away as the happiness started to show on his face; his eyes lit up even more, and a smile grew on his face as he inched closer to me, snuggling against my chest.

“Really, baby?” He asked, and I nodded, knowing he’d feel it; he then looked up at me, and, in a very sweet voice, said: “did I ever told you how an amazing boyfriend you are?”

“Mm, not that I remember…” I joked, looking at his hand, that was sneaking its way to entwine his fingers with my own, quickly looking at his face as he spoke again.

“Well, then it was my mistake, ‘cause you surely are an amazing boyfriend, honey; the most amazing that anyone could ask for!” He said, a grin already on his face as he said so; just after that, he pecked my chin, looking back up at me after doing so. “And you’re all mine.”

After he said so, he kissed me one more time, snuggling his head onto the crook of my neck and falling asleep almost instantly; as much as I loved to watch him sleep, I couldn’t bring myself to stay awake any longer, so, I fell asleep just after I heard his first deep breath.

The morning after that, the idea Frankie had given me was still very fresh on my mind, and, as I watched him sleep a little longer than I did, I really thought about it; maybe it wasn’t such a bad idea… Didn’t I say I wanted to change my life, and do something worthy? Something that could save people’s life? Music was the best way to do it; music penetrates people’s minds and hearts, and can change their views about the world, and even about themselves; music can give someone strength to carry on and to stop hurting themselves; music is the most powerful weapon that could exist; music is art.

Smiling as I reached that conclusion, I traced Frank’s face with the tip of my fingers, gently caressing the beauty of it; he seemed to notice my caress, since a little smile tugged its place on his beautiful lips, and he opened his eyes to me. Then, he quickly pecked me on the lips, his head falling back on the pillow afterwards; I smiled at him, and pecked his lips again, pulling back just a second later.

“ ‘morning babe” he said, his voice low and grudge due to his peaceful night of sleep.

“ ‘morning, love” I reply, and he smiles sweetly at me, melting my insides. “Do you mind if I invite Ray, Bob, Mikey, Alicia and E’ma over, today?” I asked, and he immediately shook his head, his smile widening.

“I miss spending some time with all of them” he replied, and I quickly kissed him again, this time a little bit longer; our lips were gauzing over each other’s lips, caressing them gently as our hands locked in each other’s face; that is, until my cell-phone started ringing, scaring both of us.

Turning around slowly, a little mad that anyone had interrupted my kiss with my baby, I picked up the phone, seeing that it was E’ma, on the other side; my madness turned into happiness as I answered the call and a smile crept his way onto my face.

“Hiya, Gerard!” She said happily, seeming excited about something.

“Hi, E’ma!” I replied and, before she could say something more, I asked her if she wanted to come spend some time with us and the rest of the guys.

“Dude, of course! I miss you!” She whined on the other side, and I giggled lightly. “What time?”

“Mm, around two?” I asked uncertainly, watching Frankie nod beside me, and I smiled at him.

“Okay; I’ll be there! Bye, Gee” she said, waiting for my reply.

“Bye, E’ma” I said, and watched as Frank made kissy noises to me. “Frank says bye, and sends you a kiss.”

“Send him another; I love you guys” she replied, and I smiled again.

“We love you too.”

With that been said, she hung up, and me and Frankie quickly got out of bed; on our way to the kitchen, I called Ray and Mikey and told them about our plans, to which they complied. After hanging up with Mikey, the last of the two that I called, Frankie placed a mug filled with hot black coffee in front of me, which I carefully took in my hands, and then took a big sip of it, tasting as it rolled down my throat, a good burning sensation filling my insides.

As I was there, I couldn’t stop thinking about saving people’s lives through music, and lyrics quickly started to form inside my head, making me put the mug down carelessly and run up to mine and Frankie’s room, grabbing the notebook and a pen; then, I ran to the kitchen and sat on the same place, writing the lyrics down as I drank my coffee.

We could be perfect one last night;
And die like star-crossed lovers when we fight!
And we can settle this affair,
If you would shed your yellow take my hand;
And then we'll solve the mystery of laceration gravity!
This riddle of revenge please understand it has to be this way.

Stand up fucking tall;
Don't let them see your back
And take my fucking hand
And never be afraid again.

We've only got one chance to put this at an end
and cross the patron saint of switchblade fights.
You said we're not celebrities, we spark and fade, they die by threes;
I'll make you understand and you can trade me for an apparition.

Stand up fucking tall;
Don't let them see your back
And take my fucking hand
And never…

Trust, you said,
Who put the words in your head.
Oh how wrong we were to think
That immortality meant never dying!

Stand;
Take my fucking hand
Take my fucking...

Stand up fucking tall;
Don't let them see your back
And take my fucking hand
And never be afraid again.

Just because my hands are round your throat!


When I was done, I showed it to Frankie, a goofy smile showing on my face as he widened his eyes at the lyrics; then, he gave me my notebook back, smiling as widely as I was.

“This is amazing, honey!” He said, drinking a little bit of his coffee, afterwards.

“I just want to save people’s lives; I wanna help them” I said, making him look at me very sweetly. “And what better way to do it than with music?” I asked rhetorically, to which he nodded.

I was gonna change people’s lives; no matter how many, but I was gonna do it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Good time to bring Our Lady Of Sorrows, no? :b
I hope you liked it!
Comments, please?

this is Ephedrine Ruby, signing off.
XO