Status: taking the wheels, starting it out... COMMENT, please! :3 ---XO---

I Brought You Bullets, You Brought Me Love

Chapter Three

The second day on this fucking hell; still, I hadn’t come with a fucking idea to get rid of the annoying prick most known as Frank Iero. Knowing that I couldn’t ignore him the whole day, I decided it was best for mine and Mikey’s health if we just met him in the break, at the bathroom.
- Are you fucking insane? – Mikey asked, shocked and still slightly afraid of what he was about to experience, again.
- Mikey, you know that sure as hell I don’t wanna do this, but I have no other choice; would you rather he’d come hunting us until we were both cold and bloodless? – I asked him, making him face the truth; I didn't mean to be rude to my little brother, but that was the only way he’d get it.
- We could just move out, again… - Or maybe he wouldn’t get it.
- Fuck, Mikey, we don’t have the fucking money to do that, remember? That’s all I wanted to do, now, but we can’t; we’ll handle this for a while. Soon enough, I’ll come with something that will get us away from him – I exasperated; then, I took a deep short breath, and spoke again. – Sorry, Mikey. Sorry for putting you through all this, but… fuck, I’m so sorry, we just have to deal with this for a while.
With that been said, we both walked to the bathroom, where an inpatient Frank awaited us.
- Oh, finally! I thought I’d have to drag you both here! Now, to the same spots as yesterday, now! – He demanded, and me and Mikey did as we were told.
As soon as Frank started thrusting in and out of my body, the pain came; this time, I bit my lip so I wouldn’t scream like a fucking girl or something. I ended up bleeding from my lip, so much strength I had made with my teeth around it; I swallowed my own blood, as some tears escaped my eyes.
- C’mon, babe, why don’t you scream today? – Frank asked, coming closer to me to whisper on my ear.
- I hate you – I told him, looking directly at him with a blurry vision, due to my tears. – Fuck you.
- You wish, Gee-tard. You wish.
That only sentence sickened me to death; me, fucking Frank? For fuck’s sake, never in my life! What a disgusting thought! Thinking about it made me puke all over the sink, not able to control myself. And as soon as I opened my mouth, to breathe after throwing up all of my breakfast, screams started erupting from the back of my throat; I wasn’t able to restrain myself from screaming, now that my mouth was opened. Fuck my life.
- I knew you… aw, fuck. I knew th-that you’d scream for me, baby – Frank said, moaning in between his whole sentence.
- Fuck… - I started saying, but another scream stopped me from finishing my sentence; “you” was the vital word that was missing.
- As you wish, babe – Frank smart-assed me, thrusting in and out harder.
We went on until he released disgustingly into my body, and I felt him push his pants back up, and go away. The pain in my ass, literally, was killing me, but I had to act as if nothing had happened; despite of that, I still walked a tiny bit awkwardly, but I had to go on.
Me and Mikey left the bathroom, and went to our art class, arriving just in time.
- Well, hello there – Bob said; I hadn’t even noticed that he was in our art class. He sat right beside Mikey, and smiled at us, then noticing something about my face that kinda made him frown.
- Gerard, your eyeliner is smudged… Here, take this tissue and clean it up; I have a mirror and eyeliner here, somewhere, if you want, then… - Bob said, helping me; I smiled faintly at him, and then took the tissue from his hand, instantly cleaning my face, making the perfectly white tissue turn into black. Then, Bob handed me the eyeliner and the mirror, which I took in my hands thankfully; when I was done, I handed it back to him, smiling more genuinely.
- Thank you, Bob – I said, my voice sounding really raspy because of all the screaming that had occurred in the bathroom, all of them coming from my throat, and killing it, right now.
- You’re welcome, dude – he said, saving all his stuff, and only placing his sketchbook and his writing stuff on the table. – Are you okay?
- I’m as good as I can, Bob – I replied, honestly; then, I sighed, defeated. – I fucking have to find a way to end it all… - I whispered, more to myself than to Bob.
The class soon started, and, today, Miss Pricolo had an assignment for us.
- Well, good morning, class! – She said, smiling widely and looking at each student that was in her class, never stopping smiling. – Today, I want you to do something… I know it’s only the second class you have, but I really wanna get to know you guys, so, I figured that I should get you to draw something about yourself – she said, and some students twitched in their seats, taking their pencils and starting their art. – No, no, no, guys! Don’t start yet, I haven’t said the most important part, yet… So, as I was saying, I wanna know something about you guys, but I want you to draw the most horrible thing that has ever happened to you – there was a gasp through the whole classroom, and I know that both me and Mikey sustained our breath. – I know, I know, this will be hard, but that’s the best way to express yourself and let go of the pain that that memory holds for you, believe me. Now, get it started, I really want it done today, okay?
Everyone got their pencils and instantly started drawing; me and Mikey only looked at each other for a while, and with a soft nod and lip biting, we both turned to our sketchbooks, and started drawing.
In that moment, I remembered everything.
* * * One Month Earlier * * *
Yet another day, still summer holidays, for my amusement; when school begins, I don’t think I’ll be as happy as I am now, that’s for sure.
I got up, and went downstairs, since my room was located on the first roof of my house, and directed to my kitchen, to get my morning coffee; I couldn’t see my mom nor my dad, which surprised me, since they always were at the kitchen by the time I got up; and I couldn’t see Mikey, either. A strange feeling filled my chest, and I totally forgot about my coffee, and went to search them through the house. I ran through their rooms, the living room, and then went to the laundry room, where I finally found them; my mom and dad were in the center of the room, tied to each other, and Mikey was at their left, tied to a chair; before I made the stupid move to get closer to him, I saw a guy with a knife, a big knife on his hand, and just went back to the kitchen. When I arrived there, I got the house phone, and called the police, explaining them with every detail what I’d seen; I even told them how to get inside my house through the backyard, that led directly to the laundry room. Then, when I ended the call, I moved there, again, and, without the man noticing, I watched as he wandered around my parents, saying insane shit, and sometimes looking at my brother; he made them [and me] see as he cut Mikey’s forearm, wound that would certainly leave a big scar; not able to see all that, my dad insulted the man, and he turned around, facing him with a death glare. After that, it all seemed like a slow-motion scene from the cinema; the guy knifed my father without any mercy, and the blood started to run through his chest, down to his feet, starting to make a pool around his and my mother’s feet, going until their ankles. With that, he then stabbed my mother in the chest, too, making her scream in pain; I wanted to move, to kill that sick bastard, but I was frozen, and I saw that Mikey was too, looking at that horrible scene. The guy untied our parents, and then stabbed them innumerous times, leaving them all open, with their insides all shown. My bottom lip started shaking, as tears tried to escape my eyes; I saw Mikey’s tears run through his eyes, and then it came back to normal speed. The police got in, arrested the guy, untied Mikey, and took the guy away as me and Mikey hugged each other, crying and sobbing in pain.

* * * Back To Present * * *
I was awaken from that scene when the teacher talked again:
- Oh, please write something when you finish your drawing, explaining why you draw what you draw, so I’ll fully understand.
Without noticing, I had already drawn the scene that haunted me until the present day: my parents tied, Mikey on that chair, and the guy wandering around. I painted my art only with the red, to make the blood more noticeable, and then got my black marker, writing: “because I was able to save them, and I didn’t”, in a strong angry, yet said, type of letter, that made me cry a bit.
I looked over at Mikey’s drawing, and noticed he had drawn the part where my parents were cut and bleeding on the floor, and noticed he had drawn me hiding behind that door, a horrified look on my face; then, he got his red marker and wrote: “because I lost them all”. Looking over at him, I saw him cry, and instantly hugged him, not worrying about anything else than my brother’s pain; nothing else mattered than my little brother.
- You didn’t lose me – I whispered in his ear, sobbing slightly as the tears finally made their way through my eyelids.
- I kinda did, Gee; you haven’t noticed, but you’re not your old self. You’re not that happy, that confident… You kinda lost your self – he confessed, and I realized that he was right; I had lost myself.
- Sorry, Mikey… but my innocence was taken, and I can’t get it back… I’m so sorry – I apologized, and he squeezed me closer.
- Don’t be; it’s not your fault. I still love you.
- I love you too, Mikey – I replied, and then a cough was heard, making us tear apart, the tears still leaving our eyes.
- Are you okay? – The teacher asked, a worried look on her face.
Me and Mikey looked at each other, and then simply handed her our drawing, which she eagerly took in her hands, and then observed, a tiny bit shocked; she then looked at us, and I could see she was about to cry.
- I’m so sorry… - She said, and I heard the honesty on her voice. – Do you mind if I get these on the wall, later?
- Sure – Mikey replied, getting his face cleaned with the back of his arm.
- Thank you; just sign it, please – the teacher said, and we did as we were told; then, she got over her desk, to settle the drawings down, and to do something on her notebook.
- Dude, I can’t believe it! – Bob said, kinda annoyed. – Your eyeliner, again! – Then, he looked at Mikey, and rolled his eyes. – You too, Mikey? Fuck’s sake, you’ll use all my eyeliner! – Bob joked, not really annoyed; then, he handed us all the shit we needed, getting back to his drawing.
Soon, the class came to an end, and everyone handed over their drawings, but, before the teacher let us out, she said she needed to talk to us a bit.
- Dear artists, I have to say that all of you have done an amazing job on this, but I felt that two of the drawings that came to my hands today deserve to be seen, ‘cause they have the essence of what I wanted, and they are well-made. So, I want you to look at the drawings I’m about to expose on that wall – she said, pointing at the white wall at my left, - and think about everything that you’ve seen and experienced; I want you to think about your life.
With that, she took mine and Mikey’s drawing, and put them there, as the people stared; I got Mikey’s hand on my own, biting my lip so I wouldn’t cry. Our drawings were made in A3 size, which made it big enough for people to see from the other side of the classroom; even the sentence we had put there.
Because I was able to save them, and I didn’t.
♠ ♠ ♠
kind of a filler, and yet, a explanation on what happened to Gee and Mikey...
and this will turn very interesting, within the next chapter. and the arts teacher will be very important. any idea on what's about to happen? :b
this chapter is dedicated to .Control [ http://member.mibba.com/6197/ ], because I can :3 and I really like her (:
feel free to comment (:
---XO---