I Was Breathless by the Look in Your Eye

He Can't Say Shit

The sun shone brightly as I stepped inside the United Center, smiling at the security guards as I headed into the rink and stepped onto the bench, where Coach Q was yelling at the team about some drill they had just run. He smiled at me then went back to his tirade, then he dismissed the team. Patrick skated over and smiled at me, leaning against the small wall that separated the ice and me. I couldn't believe, in that split second it took him to come over, that we've been together for almost two months.

“Your late.” He teased. I rolled my eyes and slapped his helmet.

“It's not my fault.” I said, sticking my tongue out at him.

“Leah still hates me, huh?” He asked, stepping off the ice and sitting on the bench, then pulling me into his lap.

“I don't know. She was fine after dinner but then I take her to the game and suddenly everything changes.” I said, letting out a long sigh.

“She's probably just jealous. Either that or she really needs to get laid.” He said, making my jaw drop.

Patrick!” I yelled, making him laugh. “That's creepy!”

“It's nothing you haven't heard before.” He said with a shrug. I glared and turned my head away, staring at the ice. “Shay, stop it.” He said with laugh, tightening his arms around me. He started kissing up my neck, making me giggle.

“Get a room, Kaner.” Jonathan yelled from the ice, shooting a puck at the boards, making me scream.

“You could of hit me!” I yelled, flying off Patrick's lap and jumping over the boards onto the ice.

“Shay, get off there, you're gonna kill yourself.” Patrick said, standing from the bench.

“No! I'm gonna beat up Jonathan!” I said, taking careful steps across the ice. I was almost close enough to punch him in the arm when I slipped.

“Tazer, get your hands off my girlfriend!” Patrick yelled, getting onto the ice. I blinked and saw that Jonathan had caught me.

“Still gonna beat me up, tough girl?” He teased, pulling me closer and helping me stand straight.

“Shut up.” I shot at him. He laughed and shook his head, removing his arms from me and picking up his stick.

“I wouldn't have hit you. I never would.” He said quietly, smiling at me before skating off as Patrick came over.

“You okay?” Patrick asked.

“Yeah, but I'll get him back, eventually.” I said, pretending to glare in Jonathan's direction. He laughed and picked me up off the ice, holding me bridal style.

“I should have been the one to catch you! Now Tazer's making me feel like a bad boyfriend!” Patrick whined, skating towards the locker room.

“Pat, your not a bad boyfriend.” I said, rolling eyes. He placed me on the solid floor and smiled.

“What are we doing tonight?” He asked, lacing our hands together as we walked to the locker rooms.

“I dunno. Do you want to get a drink?” I said.

“Yeah. For once, let's go, just us. The guys are always around and I want some alone time with my girl.” He said, stopping at the door.

“Not a problem.” I said, smiling up at him.

“I'll call you.” He said, leaning down and kissing me before going into the locker room.

I started my adventure back to my car, and I started getting a headache thinking of any sort of reason as to why my sister hates Patrick. We've been together for a while now and she still doesn't like him, she tolerates him but she certainly doesn't love him. I sighed and stepped outside, heading for me car and unlocking it. As my hand went to the door, I leaned my forehead against my car, letting out a loud groan. The cool metal felt like an ice pack for my headache.

“What are you doing?” I heard Jonathan say from behind me. I could see his reflection in my window.

“I have a headache.” I whined, pressing my head against the car again.

“That's what dating Kaner does do ya.” He teased, leaning against the side of my car now.

“Oh? And how would you know? Are all those bromance rumors true!?” I teased, lifting my head up and grinning at him. He laughed and shook his head, looking up at the sky.

“Pat's a nice guy, he's done some stupid shit, but he's a good guy deep down.” He said, crossing his arms. “Really deep down.” He said with a smirk.

“Stop picking on my boyfriend!” I said, shoving him away from the car.

“Ouch, Shay!” He said, faking a hurt arm.

“Big baby.” I teased, rolling my eyes as I got in my car.

“I know we uh........hang out a lot but I kind of was wondering......if just you and I could hang out sometime.” He said, rubbing the back of his neck.

“Hmmm, what would Pat think about that?” I said, staring at him.

“Just friends. He can't say shit.” He said. I smiled and shook my head, letting out a puff of air.

“Okay, sometime soon.” I said, making him smile.

We exchanged a few more words before he took off to go workout. I knew Patrick can get a little jealous at times but Jonathan is just as much my friend as he is Patrick's. And as I drove to my sister's, I knew that I had two things to work on; My sister not hating Patrick and Patrick not killing Jonathan.
♠ ♠ ♠
this got surprisingly long!
hahaha. I'm going to my friends house and we're gonna watch the Pens game tomorrow :)
GO PENS! WOO!
oh and the hawks too :P

Shaylaaa

KYLEE ROO ISN'T ON!!!!!!