I Was Breathless by the Look in Your Eye

Again?

Shayla hasn’t seen Patrick for going on a month now. I hate to say it, but… I’m happy about it. She seems better… for the most part. I mean that’s a hard thing to get over, but she seems to be handling it well.

She’s been hanging out with Jonathan a lot. Now, this guy… I love for her. He’s such a little sweetheart. I haven’t seen much of him lately though. But him and Shayla have been seeing a lot of each other. But you know who I haven’t been seeing a lot of lately?

KYLE!

He’s busy, like really, really busy. The team’s not playing their best basketball in the second round of the playoffs and their coach is pissed. He’s scheduled longer practices, which means Kyle’s really tired at night, so he usually just goes to his house and lazes around while we talk on the phone. I want to see my boyfriend!

Tonight though, I’ve finally convinced him to do a little video chat. It took a second to get his web cam working right, but we got it! I was finally able to see his cute smiling face.

“I never thought nine miles could keep us apart for this long,” he chuckled with his white smile spreading across his face.

“I know! I want to come see you, but I know you’re tired,” I countered.

“What’s that have to do with anything?” he replied.

“I don’t want to be bothered when I’m tired,” I told him.

“You don’t like me being around you when you’re tired?” he kind of pouted.

“I didn’t mean that!” I quickly shot at him.

He got a kick out of this. Little butthead. It made me smile though. I miss him.

“You can still come over,” he yawned.

“Ok, fine…” I huffed playfully.

“I’ll see you in a little bit,” he grinned through a bright smile.

We said our goodbyes and I shut my computer. I went on to push it to the side and hurry off to my bathroom to look a little more presentable for Kyle. Once I finished, I snatched up my car keys and was on my way out the door. But just before I reached out to open it, it flung open. It actually startled me. That’s how hard it was being opened! Once I finally looked, Shayla was stomping through the room.

“Are you… ok?” I asked her.

“Peachy,” she shot back at me without turning around.

“What happened?” I questioned, following her now.

“Nothing, just… leave me alone,” she replied, losing the volume to her voice towards the end.

“Shayla,” I tried, but she rushed into the room that she had been staying in and slammed the door behind her.

Well, that gave me my answer. Apparently she didn’t want to talk to me. I tried getting her to open the door, but she never did. With a sigh, I left her alone and went to see Kyle. I probably should have stayed home to figure out what was wrong with her, but… I haven’t seen my man!

“Took you long enough,” he snickered once he opened the door.

“My sister…” I sighed.

“Again?” he questioned as he led me inside.

“She just stormed inside and locked herself in the room,” I huffed.

He nodded his head and started to open his mouth to say something. Before that could happen, he lifted me up and threw me over he shoulder, causing me to let out a squeal from the sudden surprise.

“Kyle,” I giggled as his feet started up the stairs.

He just chuckled cutely and continued his journey to, what I found out, was his room. He didn’t put me down until he gently laid me on his bed. A cute little smile came over his face as he towered over me.

“You see exhausted,” I teased as his lips started leaving soft kisses on my neck.

“I missed you,” he muttered, keeping his lips right where they were while my fingers ran through his shaggy hair.

“I missed you too, baby,” I smiled as he slowly lifted his head up to bring his blue eyes to mine.

“That’s why I haven’t been playing well,” he taunted with a smile teasing its way across his scruffy face.

“Oh, so now you’re blaming me because your shots are off?” I giggled.

“Yep,” he grinned.

I laughed yet again and reached down to lace my hand with his. Just holding his hand was something I missed so much. Our eyes stayed on each other’s throughout this little moment. Gosh this boy and his bright blue eyes. I sent him a smile before I brought his hand up to leave a soft kiss on it.

“You’re so cute,” he beamed before he fell to his side to hold me tightly in his arms.

I smiled before nuzzling up to him more. I wasn’t planning on staying with him tonight, but… how couldn’t I? We were sharing adorable moments. I didn’t want to leave and I knew he didn’t want me to leave. I just hope my sister’s alright. But when I’m in sucky moods, I don’t want anyone around. Hopefully giving her the night to herself will help her. Her and Jonathan probably just had a little tiff. They happen… they’ll get over it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Did anyone watch the Bulls game tonight?
Kyle looked incredibly sexy lol :D

comment?

KATIEEE