I Was Breathless by the Look in Your Eye

She's Going To *** Me

Shayla’s been… ok. I know it’s hard. It has to be. But sometimes things just don’t work out with someone. Jonathan’s been in and out of the apartment for the past few days though. I hope he’s keeping her sane.

I haven’t pressed for her to talk to me. I figured she didn’t want too. And I’m pregnant. I’m not going to be doing much fighting with her. But I have a plan! This is going to work! I hope anyway.

“Where are you going?” Kyle asked as he stepped into my room.

“We,” I started, pointing between the two of us, “are going to go visit my parents,” I went on.

“What do you mean we?” he questioned.

“Shayla and I…” I started.

“Ok, good, because…” he rambled on, but I quickly cut him off.

“And you.”

“Leah,” he looked at me with so much running through his eyes.

“You’re going to make me tell my parents that I’m pregnant all alone?” I shot at him.

He stared back at me with his blue eyes searching for something. I don’t know exactly what, but they were. Damn it, Kyle!

“Let me… go pack a bag,” he spoke softly, holding in a sigh.

I know he didn’t really want to come, but he was. This means a lot. I went over and wrapped my arms around his tall, hunky frame. I looked up at him and sent him a smile.

“This means a lot to me,” I spoke softly.

“I know. And I know you need all the support you can get right now. Your sister’s still mopey and I know the dance team didn’t react too positively when you told them. I know you need me more than anything,” he said gently with his eyes locked on mine the whole time.

“I love you,” I muttered, holding onto him tighter than before.

“I love you too, sweetheart,” he replied, adding a soft kiss to the top of my head.

After he planted a kiss on my lips, he left to go get his bag packed for our New England adventure. I was nervous… really nervous. But I was hopeful that, if this went well, Kyle wouldn’t be too hesitant to tell his parents. I can only hope though.

But now… I had to get my sister on board. I already packed her a bag. All I had to do was get her onto the plane. That could be easier said than done. Lets give this a try.

I walked over to her room and knocked on the door softly. I heard her stir in her bed, but that was it. Yeah… this is looking impossible already.

“Shayla… can I… come in?” I asked, pressing my ear to the door to try and hear anything.

Of course, she didn’t reply. I rolled my eyes before I just walked in. She was lying in bed all curled up in her blankets. Ok… where to start?

“I’m uh… making a little trip to visit mom and dad. I thought it would be nice for you to get out of the city for a little bit if you wanted to come,” I told her.

“No,” she mumbled.

“Aw, come on. It’ll be just you me and Kyle,” I went on, sitting next to her.

“No,” she said yet again.

Ok… Plan B. I left her room with a huff and carried my bags, along with hers to the door just in time to have Kyle come back. He sent me a look before he snatched the bags right out of my hands. It made me roll my eyes.

“I’m pregnant. Not disabled,” I shot at him playfully.

“Is Shayla coming?” he shifted gears.

“Yeah, but… I kind of need your help,” I smiled innocently.

“I don’t like that smile,” he teased.

“Get Shayla… into the car for me,” I grinned.

“She’s going to murder me!” he shot back with his eyes so wide, but the signs of a smile was there.

“Pleeeease,” I pouted. “It’s the off season. You can afford a few injuries,” I went on, making him roll his eyes.

But he went into Shayla’s room. It took him a few minutes, but he came out with Shayla thrown over his shoulder. Success!

“I hate how massive your boyfriend is,” she muttered as I walked behind the two of them, pulling our luggage behind me.

“You chose the hard way,” I snickered.

She groaned just as we all stepped into the elevator. She wanted down. But the only way I told her that she could be put down was if she fully agreed to come with Kyle and I. I didn’t think she would. She’s difficult like that. But she agreed… and didn’t run away!

Once we were in Kyle’s car, I think I actually… saw her smile. It was a quick one, but I caught it. Hopefully this kind of sets the tone for how our little visit is going to go. I hope it goes well… I need this to go well.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really wish it wasn't the off season. I"m on such a Kyle high right now lol

Leah

comment pleeeease :D

KATIEEE