I Was Breathless by the Look in Your Eye

Pleasure To Meet You

I found my seat in the arena and plopped down into the chair, letting out a puff of air while other fans filled the seats behind me. Leah had gotten me floor tickets, of course she would. I pulled my purse into my lap as someone came over to sit in the seat next to me. I wasn't paying much attention, I even took out my phone, even though I really didn't have anyone to text. Vendors were walking around with beer for sale, I was beyond tempted but my sister wouldn't be too happy with me drinking at her game, so I brought a Rockstar. I sipped it slowly while I waited for the game to start. I happened to glance over to my right and I nearly choked on my drink. holy fuck! Patrick Kane is sitting next to me! ACT COOL!

“Are those any good?” I heard someone say to me. Oh fuck, it came from the right...... I turned my head to see Patrick leaning towards me with a smirk on his face.

“I guess. They're my sister's, she's not letting me drink beer tonight.” I said, right as she walked out. Oh god.

“Can I try some? I'm not allowed to drink tonight either. I've got practice early tomorrow.” He said as I slowly handed him the can. His hand touched mine and he smiled.

“Don't worry, I won't give you any diseases.” He teased, making me turn red. “I'm Patrick, by the way.” He said.

“Shayla. And yeah, I know who you are.” I said as he handed back my drink.

“Of course you do.” He mumbled quietly, turning away for a second. “Do you smile?” He asked, turning back to me.

“Uh.......well yeah.....who doesn't?” I stuttered. Why tonight!?

“Oh well I haven't seen you do it since I got here.” He said with a shrug.

“Stalking me, Kaner?” I teased, making him turn red.

He was about to say something when the stupid Bull mascot came over and pulled him off his chair. I could see Leah and her other cheerleaders in the center of the floor, the fans cheering loudly. When the hell did they get this loud? Next thing I saw, Patrick was on a tiny motorcycle, driving around the floor of the arena. I covered my mouth with my hand as I tried to hide the giggles forming in my throat. My sister smiled over at me and waved happily. I waved back and watched Patrick zip around, which didn't help me anymore and I ended up laughing out loud. When he came back, he smiled and his arm went around the back of my chair. Smooth.

“I made you laugh!” He said with a huge smile.

“You had a little help. Don't go thinking it was all you.” I said, smiling back.

“That was so me!” He defended, making me laugh again. Oh god, stop! Stupid, adorable, Patrick Kane, stop making me giggle! “See!? All Patrick.” He said with a little smirk.

“Okay, okay. That was all you.” I said, shaking my head lightly.

“Good. So I can make you laugh, can I get your number?” He asked, his arm sliding off my chair and onto my shoulders.

“Sorry Kaner, your not that lucky.” I said, making his smile fall a bit.

“Just watch, by the end of tonight, I'll be texting you.” He said. I laughed and shook my head just as my sister came over and sat next to me. I glanced over at Patrick and noticed that he wasn't staring at any of the cheerleaders, just at me.

“I'm so glad your here!” Leah said, pulling me away from Patrick and hugging me. But as soon as I sat back down, his arm went back.

“I still don't like basketball.” I said, making her pout.

“I don't see what the big deal about hockey is. Oh, they pass a puck around and slam into each other. Real macho.” She said, making my eyes widen.

“Leah, not the right time.” I said, nodding my head a little at Patrick, who was now staring at her.

“Hockey is pretty macho. But I won't say basketball isn't. Shayla should bring you to our next game.” He said, making my face heat up.

“Shayla Marie........who's this?” Leah asked, getting into over protective sister mode.

“Patrick Kane.” I mumbled as Patrick moved closer. KILL ME NOW!

“Wasn't he the one who scored the goal last night? He was throwing stuff?” She asked. I nodded slowly, hoping the torture would end.

“Pleasure to meet you.” He said with a smug look.

“Yeah.” Leah said, looking at me before turning her attention back to the game. I slid down in my seat and Patrick leaned over more, as if he couldn't get any closer.

“I hope I didn't get you in trouble.” He said, his gorgeous blue eyes staring into my green ones.

“I won't know until I get home.” I said, glancing back at Leah.

“You should text me and let me know.” He said, that signature smirk coming back onto his face.

“Okay, sure.” I said, sliding my phone over to him.

“What? It's not even the end of the night!” He teased, making me laugh and shove him away.

I could feel Leah glaring at us, and as Patrick typed away on my phone, taking a picture of us. I may or may not have kissed his cheek. As he handed the phone back and I typed my number into his, Leah was getting up with the other cheerleaders and she didn't look too happy. But she put on her cheer smile and I knew that she was going to be talking to me when we got home. Oh please god, be too tired to talk.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh patty :)
Kaner is fucking amazing haha.
Kylee left :( So she'll find this lovely update when she gets back :)

Shayla

KYLEE ROOO!