I Was Breathless by the Look in Your Eye

You Kind Of Look Like Rapunzel

“Ya know, you kind of look like Rapunzel. Blondie.” Patrick teased as he came back to his spot on the couch with a huge bowl of popcorn.

He offered for me to stay with him and watch movies all night, which I was more than happy to do. My sister had been texting me all night, so I eventually turned off my phone. Patrick slid his arm around me and pulled me against him, smiling down at me. I cuddled against him and rested my head on his shoulder. I picked up some popcorn and threw it in his face, making him laugh. I noticed a magazine on his table, which was the same magazine that my sister threw at me, the one with pictures of Patrick and I.

“I can't believe people jump on you like this.” I said.

“What do you mean?” He asked.

“Well, you talk to a girl and suddenly they're calling her your girlfriend and you have no privacy.” I said with a shrug.

“Oh.....” He said, glancing out the window. “I guess...........I'm kind of used to it.” He said.

We were silent for a while, watching the movie. It ended and Patrick got up to call someone while I laid across the couch and found a photo album under his coffee table. On the first page it said, To Patrick, congratulations! Love Mom and Dad. I smiled and began flipping through the pages, smiling more at baby pictures of him. He came back and let out a loud groan, sitting by me and snatching the album away from me.

“Hey! I was looking at how cute you were!” I teased, trying to grab it back.

Were? I'm still cute!” He defended, moving his arm so I couldn't reach.

“I don't know about that.” I teased back.

“Oh ha ha.” He said, rolling his eyes. “You can have my bed, I'll take the couch.” He said, glancing at the clock.

“You have practice tomorrow! You can't be sore.” I said as he pulled me off the couch.

“I'll be fine, really.” He said, a shy smile coming across his face.

“Pat.......I don't mind sharing.” I said, feeling a blush creep up my cheeks.

“I don't want you to be uncomfortable.” He said, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

“Pat, I want you too.” I said, taking a step closer to him.

“A....are you sure?” He asked. I laughed and smiled, standing up my toes and kissing his cheek.

He returned the smile and pulled me along with him, turning off all of the lights as we went into his room. I crawled under the sheets and let out a long sigh as he did the same, wrapping his arms around my waist. I turned around and fought to keep my eyes on his face. good god. Why do you have to be shirtless. I fell asleep in his arms and woke up the same way, my cell phone alarm blasting from the nightstand. I shut it off and let out a long sigh. I had to go to class and Pat wasn't due for practice for another two hours. I tried to unlock his arms but that didn't work. After a while, I fell back against the bed again, Pat pulling me against him.

“Pat, I need to go to school.” I whispered.

“No, stay.” He mumbled into my hair, kissing the top of my hair.

“I really need to go.” I said, fighting the giggle in my throat.

He cracked one eye open and then the other, making me smile. He let go of me and followed me around his home as I grabbed my things and slipped on my hoodie. He pulled me into a hug and promised to come get me after class. As I slipped out and got in my car, I suddenly felt like a little kid, making me giggle and bounce in my seat. Why can't Leah see him when he's like this!?
♠ ♠ ♠
UGH!
God, Kaner is too damn adorable for his own good!
I went to a hockey game last night!
There was two fights! It was badass xD

Shayla

Kylee Kanga! :)