Status: On HIATUS.

Tears of a Royal

A princes two sides

"The king isn't here," Said the maiden of sixteen, her raven black hair falling down to her waist, "I'm afraid he's out on business, my Lord, and he won't be returning for another three weeks."

As she watched the prince storm down the corridor, I took in a deep breath and hurried towards her podium, "Well I can see the prince is in a spiteful mood today, nothing out of the usual, my dear."

"I believe something it troubling him, he used to discuss so much with me, now he.. He won't even look me in the eye," She rubbed the tears away from her eyelids, "Is it something I said?"

"Elise, we've been through this, ah, so many times. The prince is under more stress than we understand, why, with running the castle when his father unexpectedly leaves, keeping up with the 'know' of the villagers, fighting Ogre's to stay in shape, he's expected to do so much he can't help but act rather nervouse, or peculiar around us."

"I suppose your right," She stacked some papers and turned towards the mirror placed on the wall behind her, she fixed her hair while batting her eyelashes, "I wonder if I could cheer him up somehow-"

"Now now, Elise," I said, placing a hand on her frail shoulder, "You know as well as I do that the best thing to do would be to let him fix his problems, and then try to talk to him later."

she nodded sorrowfully, leaving the room and dissapearing to her rightful place.

My eyes scanned the corridor the prince had walked through, the scowl plastered on his face was the spitting image of his father when he was but his age.

i sighed, running a hand through my grey hair. 'Oh the years I've spent in this castle, how they've annoyed me so. If I could leave, I would, but alas, I haven't a place to go home to. The dorm I stay in is rather nice, but the tension thats so constant in this era has caused my spirit to shatter, i believe I can say thats happened to all the servants here in the castle.'

There was aloud crash towards the end of the corridor, the one that lead to the ball room. My mind went blank as I hurried towards the very source of the noise, and as i pushed through the double door entrance, I saw what could have been the most frightening sight of all.

King William's son.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy! x)