Status: Active! comment for more chapters!

You Didn't Expect That

It'll Be Alright

The hotel roof was deserted that night; a very curious looking pigeon the only witness to the pretty little tableau of a boy and a girl laying on hotel-bed blanket, holding hands, kissing, and talking about everything and nothing all at once. Any casual observer could see that they were falling in love. Not the at-first-sight type of foolish teenage love, but the beautiful pure kind of young love that lasts. The boy reaches behind him and pulls a guitar into his lap. He cradles it in his arms and sings. The girl turnes her face up to face the starry sky and closes her eyes as a soft smile plays across her face.

She thinks I'm crazy.
Judging by the faces that she's making.
And I think she's pretty.
But pretty's just part of the things she does that amaze me.
And she calls me sweetheart.
I love it when she wakes me when it's still dark.
And she watches the sun,
But she's the only one I have my eyes on


The boy stops playing and just looks at the girl for a moment, drinking in the look of her eyes, her hair, her skin. She opens her eyes and looks at him with a soft, contented gleam in her eyes. They don't speak, don't need to say anything because sometimes, words can't express what you feel at a moment like that. Sometimes, you have to just stop and look. And no matter what tomorrow may bring, you have to know that it'll be all right.
♠ ♠ ♠
awwwww. i LOVE this chapter. sorry it's so short! should i do a sorta morning-after thing and continue the story orrrr should this be it? comment please dearies!