Status: First and proud completion. :)

I Was Made to Love You

It Is You

Rachel didn't even have time to fully register what happened next. All she knew that one second the pale looking men were starting towards her slowly and the next thing she heard was Paul's yell.

"Rachel, get back!" He exclaimed, terrified for her safety and wanting to get her out of the way so that he could phase and tear these leeches to shreds. He was almost certain now that he held enough anger and anxiety for his imprintee to do so.

Rachel stumbled back slightly when he pushed her gently further behind him, her back bumping into the tree behind her, keeping her from falling on her ass again. Through her worry for his safety and what he was going to do, her eyes darted over to Paul.

His whole body seemed to be vibrating and shaking anger.

"Shit, he's gonna blow!" The dark haired male vampire stated, taking a few steps back from Paul, his eyes growing with slight worry at the thought.

The blond male vampire just smirked and continued casually past Paul towards Rachel, as if Paul weren't even there.

That was it for Paul. He long since had enough of all 3 of them by now anyway, but this leech was pushing his luck even thinking of going near his imprintee. His beloved. Paul's body shook to a greater extent.

He looked as though he was having a violent fit to Rachel as she stared at him, worried and took a step forward towards him, trying to dart away from the vampire coming towards her.

In all of his anger, Paul didn't hear or notice Rachel coming up behind him. All he could think about was the vampire getting his dead hands on his imprintee and without a second thought, Paul finally phased.

It happened so fast, Rachel barely saw what had actually happened.

A wolf had literally ripped itself from Paul's human body.

Rachel gasped, noticing she was laying flat on her back on the cold hard dirty ground, the huge silver wolf standing in front of her. Suddenly, she gasped, louder this time and her face contorted in immense pain. Her leg felt like it was on fire.

She sat up slowly and glanced down, immediately noticing the large long gash, oozing of blood on her calf. It must have been at least 10 centimeters long and and inch wide. It didn't look too deep, though. She tried to ignore the pain and the rather dizzy feeling that was wavering in her head. She looked up in front of her, not bothering to get up from the ground. She couldn't even if she tried anyway.

She'd only just realized that one of the men, the blond one was missing. She glanced over at his lying dismembered corpse on the ground, but it wasn't and gruesome. In fact, if she didn't know any better, she say these pale ones weren't human. After all, Paul was obviously not human. She didn't really know how she felt about that at the moment, but that was probably because she was still trying to process what was actually happening, well, as well as everything else that had happened tonight.

This was the worst day ever, though in some ways it was the best day of her life. Well, only one way. Meeting Paul. He was so kind and caring and willing to go out on a limb to protect her from anything and that made her heart swell slightly. She wondered why he cared so much about her, why he seemed to anyway. Or was it just that he was very affectionate in general?

Through her glassy vision she somehow managed to spot the fangs on the blond female who was currently getting her arm chewed off by the wolf, or Paul...

She hadn't noticed while watching Paul and at the same time trying not to pass out that the dark haired vampire had caught the scent of her blood and was slowly and hungrily stalking towards her. She heard a small hungry growl and looked up to her left, finally seeing him standing over her, grinning down at her.

"Alone at last." He smirked, drooling at her slightly. He sniffed the air slightly and licked his lips starving at her.

She noticed the incredible, animistic hunger in his eyes and quivered slightly. 'How can this be real? Vampires don't exist.' She thought desperately, knowing that that was the only thing these wretched creatures could be. Her eyes widening as he lent down, opening his mouth wide, showing his fangs off fully. "Paul!" She screamed out frightened. It was as if it were an automatic reflex to call for him. 'This is crazy! It's a wolf!' Her mind screamed at her.

Though, sure enough, she was saved, one again.

The vampire had never made it, the wolf growling loudly, barging into him. He knocked the vampire to the ground with a loud thud and quickly lent down, snapping his law jaws and razor sharp teeth over the vampire's head and ripping it clean off before spitting it out in disgust.

Rachel was shocked and surprised that the wolf had saved her, though she had seen him fighting them off.

She glanced in front of her to see the corpse of the blond female vampire scattered around the forest floor and then glanced back at the wolf. "Paul?" She asked, feeling a little bit silly for talking to the wolf as well as calling it Paul. Well, it was though, wasn't it?

The wolf sneezed somewhat in disgust down at the corpse of the last vampire he had ripped apart before turning around and slowly trotting over to her. He stared deep into her eyes for a few moments.

She realized through his eyes that he was confirming if was really him. She gasped softly, subconsciously reaching out a hand and resting it softly on his snout.

He moved slightly so that his big bag cold wet nose was under her palm and nuzzled it gently, loudly taking in her scent.

"It is you..." She said breathlessly, smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading! Please comment! :)
-- Zya here.