Status: First and proud completion. :)

I Was Made to Love You

Let's Go For Pizza

Rachel wanted to ask Paul what the hell was going on, but she would have to wait until he... Turned back into Paul....

She glanced up at him when he whined loudly, worried that he was in pain, because it sure sounded like it. Her eyes checked him all over quickly, not noticing anything until her eyes reached his. She followed his gaze down to the large bleeding gash. He was whining at her, she realized. She smiled back up at him, catching his eyes. "I'm fine." She told him, realizing he was worried about her.

Suddenly, he laid down slowly beside her and nodded his head back, motioning towards his back.

She glanced over at him and smiled slowly, nodding a little before crawling her way over to him. Quickly, she pulled herself up onto him, straddling his back and wrapping her arms tightly around his neck when he slowly stood up on all four paws and began walking at a gentle pace, back towards Sam and Emily's house.

In less than 10 minutes, they arrived back at small cottage. Paul didn't even bother to stop, he walked right up to the house, nuzzling the front door wide open with Rachel still clinging to his back, still trying not to pass out.

She wasn't sure of how much blood she'd actually lost at this point. She just knew she was starting to feel more and more woozy.

Paul halted in the kitchen, which was openly attached to the living area.

Sam and Emily were just about to sit down at the kitchen table to eat their dinner, when their heads snapped up to see Rachel on Paul's tall silver furry back.

Sam frowned slightly. "You're back early." He huffed, glancing down at the food he'd prepared for him and Emily. It had been ages since they'd sat down alone together for a meal. Suddenly, Sam caught the scent of blood coming from Rachel, just as Emily squealed at him in dismay.

"Rachel's hurt!" She said, glaring slightly at Sam before shoving her chair back into the table and rushing over to Paul, who was laying himself on the floor slowly. "Sam, lift her onto the couch." She told him, her voice frustrated and desperate. She was worried for her friend.

Sam immediately obeyed her and also wanting to help his pack brother's imprintee. He rushed over to them, gently shifting Rachel's tiny body into his huge muscly russet arms and laid her down on the couch just behind them.

"Sam, go get Paul some pants." She smirked softly up at her imprint as she walked over to Rachel, crouching beside her wounded leg.

Sam smiled back and her and nodded. He knew she'd done that to let him know she didn't mean to snap at him, as well as actually wanting Paul to put some clothes on when he phased out. He quickly stood up from the couch and run into the back hallway, into the bedroom he shared with his wife.

Emily glanced down at Rachel's wound and smiled slightly, sighing in relief. She glanced over her shoulder to see Paul still in wolf form, intently gazing at the 2 girls, but more looking past Emily towards Rachel. She'd been around these wolves long enough to recognize the emotions in their eyes and smiled sympathetically at him when he let a small whine slip and then bowed his head in embarrassment. She knew how he must be feeling. She knew from experience. The scar down the left side of her face were an everyday reminder of what this kind of life was like. "It's okay. It's not too deep. Just needs a clean and a stitching. She told him.

After Sam had fetched all the equipment needed, Emily thoroughly cleaned Rachel's wound and perfectly stitched it up. Luckily, Rachel was able to walk on it when Sam asked if she could.

She smiled slightly, noticing Paul walking in from the back room, zipping up his shorts, but still sporting a naked torso. She directed her smile towards him, causing him to frown slightly in confusion. He thought she'd hate him now for lying to her or be afraid of him, because of what he was.

"Thank you." She said softly, feeling a small blush tinting her cheeks. "For saving my life again." She explained quickly when she noticed his slightly confused expression.

He smiled sheepishly down at her and nodded. "No problem." He told her, his own voice soft. He found that it always was he spoke to her or about her and he'd barely known her.

Emily noticed their awkward moment and was about to save the day when Paul spoke again. "You probably want an explanation, huh?" He stated rather than asked. "You sure deserve one. Most girls would be running and screaming by now." He smirked slightly, trying to lighten the mood.

Emily chuckled. "Wanna have dinner first? I don't know about you, but I am starving!" She told them before looking at Paul. "You can tell her everything later."

Paul nodded after seeing Rachel smiling and nodding.

"Sam's cooked me a lovely dinner, but there's more than enough." Emily smirked at Paul.

Paul groaned slightly, glancing at Rachel, who have him a confused smile. "Sam's awful at cooking." He explained.

"Hey! I resent that." Sam piped up, glaring at Paul, who only smirked back at him cockily.

They 4 of them quickly sat down at the dinner table in the kitchen, Sam carving, well, rather put a bit of muscle into the beef... What looked like beef.

"It that clay?" Paul asked, peering at the burnt black lump of meat in curiosity.

Sam glared at him.

"Sam, let's go for pizza." Emily said, not really sure if she wanted to put that in her mouth in case.

Sam sighed loudly in frustration. "Noo!" He whined childishly. "It's delicious!" He insisted, shoving a piece into his mouth and quickly spitting it out. "Let's go for pizza."
♠ ♠ ♠
-- Zya here.