Status: First and proud completion. :)

I Was Made to Love You

Such A Gentleman

"So the all the legends, all the stories we all got told when we were kids, it's all true, huh..." Rachel's voice was wavering ever so slightly, but it was more from the shock of everything being true rather than her being afraid of that fact.

Paul noted that she wasn't actually questioning anything, she was just trying to let everything sink in and he really didn't blame her. "I know how you're probably feeling right now. It wasn't exactly easy finding out that I'm a shape-shifting werewolf. I just literally burst into my wolf form one day." He was being completely serious, even though there was a playful little grin on his face to lighten to mood.

She smiled slightly, noticing that. He did seem rather cocky to her, but in a somehow charming and less arrogant way, which she wouldn't blame him for anyway. He was a very attractive man. Not as built as Sam, but still very well toned, lean, a couple of inches taller than Sam and the most delectable dark chocolate brown eyes.

"That must've been, um, freaky..." She trailed off, not really knowing what word to sum the whole situation up with.

He smiled softly at her, noticing that she was, as always, just being polite and nice and just lovely. He couldn't believe how sweet she was and he absolutely adored it. He just couldn't stand to wait to make her his, but for now, he would just have to. He kept reminding himself that it was for her and that he didn't want to scare her off, though he was astonished that he hadn't managed to do that yet and it was the only thing that managed to keep him at bay.

"And those really pale guys and the red head in the forest, they were vampires -- or Cold Ones, as dad calls them?" She smiled slightly just thinking of her father and his famous story telling.

He nodded, frowning slightly. He looked as if he was worried about something.

"Why do you think that beast creature is after me?" She asked him, snapping him from his thoughts.

He gave her an odd look and she smiled, shaking her head softly. "I'm not as stupid as I look. Besides, you've been acting shifty." She smirked slightly.

He smiled sheepishly at her, but couldn't seem to shake his horrible gut feeling. He just knew something bad was going to happen very soon. "I don't know why." He admitted with a defeated sigh.

"But he is after me?" She added, just wanting the confirmation.

He nodded glumly at her.

She took a deep breath and gathered her thoughts for a moment. What could that creature possibly want with her? Though, she dare not think of the possibilities.

Paul noticed her quiet, somber and slightly worried look and took a step closer to her. "But don't worry," He said softly, reaching up and placing a comforting hand on her shoulder, though he wished to do so much more. "I won't let anything bad happen to you." He promised, looking her directly in the eyes, letting her know he meant it.

She nodded slightly. "Thank you." She breathed out a shaky breath, but managed a small smile. "You saved my life and I didn't have to pay for pizza. I can honestly say that no one has ever done so much for me. At least, not in the same night." She smirked slightly, joking around, but in reality it was a fact.

Paul managed to figure that out quickly, immediately being angered at the though of her being treated badly. He knew there was a lot that was hidden and he was dying to know it all. He could sense her unhappiness and it was making him want to rip out his aching heart.

"It was no problem. You need to hang out with the right people, 'cos it seems like you know a lot of a-holes." He noted, arching his brow and smirking slightly.

She arched her brows in amusement back at him. "What's with the sensory cursing? You work with kids?" She teased slightly, trying to take her mind off of the fact that her life was potentially in danger.

He suddenly blushed and looked down at his bare feet, rubbing the back of his neck in a sheepish manner. "I, uh, I don't think it's appropriate to swear in front of respectable women." He mumbled slightly.

She blushed a deeper shade of red than he had and looked down at her shoes. He was such a gentleman.
♠ ♠ ♠
-- Zya here.