Status: First and proud completion. :)

I Was Made to Love You

Howl

Paul didn't know who this filthy leech was or how he knew Rachel, all he knew was that he seemed to be familiar with his imprint and that wicked glint growing in his black eyes didn't make Paul feel any better. He made sure to stand protectively in front of her, not wanting the vampire anywhere near her.

Rachel, unfortunately knew exactly who the pale creature was. "Rick?" She asked disbelievingly, her eyes wide from how different he looked.

Rick grinned widely back at her. "Did you miss me, baby?" He chuckled slightly when he heard a small growl in the bottom of his throat.

Rachel's shocked expression quickly turned into a sour glare. "You lost the right to call me that when you laid a finger on me, asshole." She said, trying to maintain her anger.

Paul glanced back at her with a shocked expression. "This fucker hit you!?" He yelled, completely outraged and then glaring back at him with a look of disgust. "Filthy leech." He sneered darkly, feeling his body tremble with anger, the wolf inside begging him to rip free and tear this sucker to streads.

Rick arched a brow, smirking slightly. "I'm filthy?" He asked disbelievingly. "You fucking stank! Shit, what is that? You smell like a wet dog!" He chirped sarcastically, pinching his nostrils shut and wincing in disgust.

Paul would have let his anger just go right then and there, but something suddenly clicked in his mind -- this stupid leech didn't know what he was. He smirked widely over at the vampire, getting ready to take action before he even thought about moving to hurt Rachel.

Rick glared at him slightly. "What the fuck are you smiling about, huh?" He growled, causing Paul's smirk to widen. He glared over at Rachel instead. "Who is this guy? You cheating on me, babes? Huh? I'll rip both your fucking throats out!" He yelled, his anger rising at the thought of another man touching or even looking and thinking about her in ANY way. She was HIS and his only. Forever now.

Rachel's own anger rose, though clearly she had figured out that he was a vampire. She was sorry for such a bad thing happening to him, but she just didn't actually care, to be honest with herself and she didn't even feel bad about it.

"You're the one that cheated on me with my best friend, so you can just shove that notion right up your undead ass!" She yelled back frustratedly through gritted teeth and in her anger, she'd managed to push past Paul and walk straight up to Rick, poking him hard in the chest as her angry rant ended. She suddenly snapped out of it and looked up at him, realizing how close she'd got and gulped slightly, going to back away.

It was already too late, however -- within a second Rick had her by the throat, gripping it hard before throwing her into a nearby tree trunk.

She crashed into it with enough force to break it and fell limp onto the ground, knocked out cold.

Paul took one shocked glance over at his unconscious imprintee and then glanced back at Rick, glaring dangerously at him. "You just made a big mistake." He snarled.

Rick only laughed at him. "Oooh! I'm gonna crap my pants and run --"

Paul didn't let him finish his sentence and in a split second he'd finally let the wolf rip free.

"Away..." Rick gulped. "What the fuck is that!?" He yelled in fright, trying to back up, though he didn't get far.

Paul quickly flashed forward, taking Rick's whole head in his mouth and ripping it off before spitting it out and ripping all of his other limbs off.

When he was done he spat out the fowl taste and rushed over to Rachel, nudging her head with his nose gently.

He whimpered slightly, seeing a small bleeding gash on her forehead before standing tall and bellowing out the loudest howl he could possibly howl.
♠ ♠ ♠
Check out my other stories if you enjoy True Blood (HBO series) and The Walking Dead (AMC series).
-- Zya here.