Status: First and proud completion. :)

I Was Made to Love You

And Just Like That

And just like that Paul snapped himself from his wondering thoughts, (and though all most definitely were of her) he felt selfish for getting lost in his mind, problems and curiosities when she was sitting there, weeping on the cold, damp forest ground. He immediately launched himself towards the quivering mass of red, but quickly managed to correct himself, maintain some control and edge slowly and gently towards her, instead of scaring her off and cleared his throat quietly, letting her know he was there. He saw the lump immediately gasp the softest gasp he'd ever heard and freeze right after.

"Hey. Are you okay?" He asked, not knowing what else to say, though regretting it, knowing that it sounded stupid when clearly, she wasn't okay.

She was upset for a reason and Paul wanted to know what reason that was so that he could go and find it and rip it's fucking throat out. 'Oh yeah... Definitely imprinted.' He thought, unable to stop the tiniest smile escaping onto his lips at the mere thought. 'Why? 'cos you're getting angry at something so little? Big change there, Paul.' A voice in the back of his mind echoed. The voice that everyone had that was there to argue with them at the most inconvenient times.

Paul gritted his teeth in irritation, violently shoving that voice back in his box, though never tearing his gaze from his imprintee. 'But how? I don't even know what she looks like.' He though again in wonder. 'I'll have to ask Sam about it later. Maybe he knows something.'

He thought again and then stopped thinking altogether. He was getting lost in his thoughts again and it, too was irritating him. He needed to find out what was wrong with his imprintee.

She was upset and she needed him. Even if she wouldn't know if for a while yet. Another thing -- 'Great, how the fuck do I tell her --' He quickly took another couple of steps towards her to distract him of more questions running through his mind, but immediately halted dead in his tracks when the red material of her massive hoodie was gently tugged down to her shoulders.

The girl (with the incredibly long straight gorgeous, silky-looking, gleaming raven black hair, Paul noticed to every detail right away) whisked, making soft whispering noise in his direction.

He smiled fully before she had even turned around to face him and when she slowly stood up and finally did face him just as slowly, his breathing got caught in his throat for a few seconds as his eyes landed on hers. They were stunning, breath-taking even (literally in Paul's case) and they were the loveliest crystal baby blue orb looking almond shaped eyes in the whole Universe, Paul quickly decided, but his eyes softened when, his smile slowly disappearing when his eyes traveled down to her tear stained, slightly flustered and tinted pink, puffy cheeks. Her cheek bones were very high and a little chubby, but it was fucking adorable, Paul thought.

"W-who're you?" She asked, sniffling to herself slightly. "You're not gonna hurt me, are you?" She asked, her voice incredibly timid.

Paul could practically smell the fear coming from her rather shaky leaf form, though he knew she was probably freezing in this horrible weather, too, even in that over-sized red hoodie she was wearing.

She sounded utterly hopeless, like she fully expected him to say 'yes' and then do whatever horrid things he wanted to do to her.

Paul's entire expression softened towards the girl as he hunched over slightly, his shoulders and head hung low, trying to get onto her level and seem less intimidating. He held the wolf gene, so technically, that must have made him part canine, because this sort of behavior was also used on creature's that had little syndrome.

Simply put; he was trying to let her know that he was no threat and never ever would be. He was on her level. Completely now. She had no idea just how much he really was on her level now. He was completely hers. He was utterly made to completely love her and he already knew, because he he felt that he really did. He just wished and ached so badly to spill all the beans and secrets to her right now, but he knew how that would most likely go down and he wasn't willing to risk losing her or worse, making her think that he was a monster, too.

He shook his head at her slightly. "I'm --" He stumbled and choked on his words for a moment, almost stupidly blurting out "I'm your soul mate" and gulped slightly. "I was walking in the woods and I heard you crying. I just, I wanted to see if you were okay or if you needed any help?" He stated the last part as a directed question at her.

She raised her eyebrows at him very slightly before giving him a small, but grateful smile, shaking her head at his slightly as she reached up and wiped her tears and black eyeliner onto the sleeve of her red hoodie. "Oh, no. I'm fine. I just needed some head space."

Paul didn't believe her, but didn't really want to press on it too much and risk upsetting her even further. "Well, it's kinda not safe to be in these woods alone. Especially not at night." He told her, glancing up at the black, star filled sky, the full moon hanging over them. He looked back at her, noticing for the first time how truly beautiful she looked when the moonlight shone down on her lovely milky smooth sort of russet skin.

She frowned slightly, looking around her surroundings.

And just like that, he regretted his words, wanting to hold her close, seeing that he had scared her.

And just like that she was gone...
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading.
Comments, pleeese. :)
-- Zya here.