Status: First and proud completion. :)

I Was Made to Love You

Mother Fcker

"You're no fun." The beast's glowing red eyes met Paul's dark and somewhat defeated gaze as a slow smirk grew across his cracked, molten lips. "A silent screamer, just like Billy." He chuckled a little, watching for the reaction he wanted, and got.

Paul's expression quickly turned angry as he sent the beast a death glare. "What did you do to him!?" He yelled in outrage, pulling with all his might against his restraints, though failing miserably. "Grrrrrr!" He yelled out in frustration, struggling further. "What did you do to Billy, you son of a bitch!?" He yelled out once again, getting more and more worked up by the second and unable to do anything about it, which was frustrating him even more.

The best smiled widely, still not taking his evil gaze off of Paul as he slowly clomped his way over to his dangling form. He stood in front of the helpless werewolf, looking directly down into his defeated gaze and smiling almost kindly down at him. "I don't think you're in the position to be asking the questions." He said rather slyly, grinning now.

Paul continued to glare back up at him. "Well, too fucking bad, 'cos I'm not telling you anything and I sure as shit ain't giving you Rachel." He said rather confidently. He would rather die than give her up or any of his friends and family (the pack included) for that matter.

The beast still had a rather sly smile across his horrid face, as he sighed heavily, nodding his head a little and locking eyes with Paul once again, though this time his gaze was more intense and gleeful in the worst kind of way. "Oh, Paul. I was hoping you wouldn't say that." He ended his sentence with the lowest tone of voice possible, literally making the walls of the abandoned warehouse shake a little.

Paul stood his ground, giving him the death glare and letting him know that he wasn't going to give or say anything -- he wasn't even going to scream when the pain that he knew was coming his way came. He wasn't going to give the bastard that satisfaction. "Go back to hell, where you belong, mother fucker!" He yelled in utter distaste, leaning his head forward and spitting up into the beast's burning face, some even landing in his eye (to which Paul mentally high fives himself).

The beast smirked down at him, just letting the saliva slide slowly down his face, sizzling and drying up quickly, absorbed by his incredible temperature. "Mother fucker... That's new. I like it." He said more to himself, smiling a little to himself also. His bright red gaze quickly snapped back to Paul and he smirked a most wicked smirk. "I am going to enjoy tearing you apart." He smirked, putting emphasis on the "am".

Paul simply held his defiant glare. He accepted and was ready for whatever may happen to him, knowing this didn't look good for him at all and willingly held his silence, knowing he could do nothing else, literally. 'I love you, Rachel and I'll do anything to protect you. Anything...'
♠ ♠ ♠
No, I didn't spell the title wrong by accident, it's for obvious bad language reasons, but the chapter itself is cool, so chillax. ;)
HAH! -- '..he smirked a MOST wicked smirk.' -- I've been watching too much Bill & Ted!
Ah, I have a new laptop! Which probably means more updates and quicker updates! :D
Comments, pleeeeeeeeeeease!
-- Zya here.