Status: First and proud completion. :)

I Was Made to Love You

Is He Alive

Sam could suddenly hear Emily yelling from the back of the house, in all the commotion he had forgotten that he'd safely locked her away in their bedroom, knowing she was safe was probably the reason he'd forgotten so he didn't feel slightly as bad.

"I locked Em in the bedroom when I heard you coming, I didn't know it was you." Sam glanced over at Rachel, a small smirk on his face when he heard Emily swearing at him, while banging on the door.

She gave him a small smile, nodding for him to go and let her out. She sighed to herself as Sam wondered back to their bedroom, hoping that soon she would be with Paul again. She longed for his touch, his incredibly warm embrace and his wonderful silk and love filled kisses. She ached for it.

Sam quickly reappeared with Emily rushing in behind and pushing slightly past him to get to Rachel. Immediatly, she pulled the shorter girl into a tender, but tight hug, letting her know she was there for her instead of just saying it, which Rachel appreciated. She pulled away and gave her a small smile of reassurance, rubbing her upper arm a little.

"Sam and the guys will find him, I promise. They're good at this stuff." She told her confidently, smiling over at Sam, who returned the sweet smile and then smiled wider over at Rachel.

Rachel actually felt comforted by Emily's words, but she knew that was because Emily always had a soothing, motherly presence about her and a wonderful way with words, too. She'd only met her a bunch of times previously, when growing up in La Push before going off to University, but she already knew and felt that Emily was one amazing and very tolerant and forgiving woman. Though, Rachel would forgive Paul in a heart beat if he accidently lost control and hurt her as a result of his animalistic anger.

She was about to thank Emily for pretty much everything she had already done, taking care of her wound included, but was rudely interrupted by the front door bursting open with a loud bang as it collided with the wall.

All 3 of their heads and gazes snapped in that direction to see Jake, panting heavily and looking back over at them with an expression of panic and fear. His dark chocolate eyes quickly landed on his sister, pain now flashing through his contorted features. "It's dad." Was all he could manage to say before a painful lump bubbled up in his throat.

Sam and Emily glanced at each other, both holding extremely concerned and panicked expressions as Rachel's eyes widened in shock and her heart jack hammered in her chest with panic. She knew that the beast probably had something to do with whatever was obviously wrong with her father.

She gazed back at her brother, her eyes still widened, but somehow managed to spill out the words she wanted. "What happened? It he okay? Is he alive?" She asked, getting more and more worked up by the second, anxious to know that he was at least still alive.

They'd already lost their mother, she couldn't bare to loose their father, too. She wouldn't know what she would do, but when she continued to stare into her brother's weakening expression and painful gaze back at her, she began to wonder, as well as doubt over that fact.

"Jake!" She snapped anxious more than angry with him. "What happened? You need to tell me!" She demanded, using that older sister tone on him that she actually rarely had ever used, even if he was a little shit as a kid, though he usually asked her to join in on his pranks and utter childish chaos, which she did and it was actually one of the things that had made them closer.

She was more loosened up than their sister Rebecca, who was always the most mature and motherly one ever since their mother had passed, where as Rachel was still mature and responseble, but could also let down her hair every once and a while and just have some good old fashioned fun, acting as immature as she wished and she found that it balanced her out rather nicely, rarely ever getting too angry over something.

Jake looked down at his bare feet, tears clearly, but silently running slowly down his face. "He's alive, but I..." He sighed loudly in defeat before looking back up directly into her identicale eyes. "I don't think he has much time."
♠ ♠ ♠
Watching The Inbetweeners -- seriously check it out, it's the most hilarious TV series in the UK! Apart from Shameless, of course. Check that out, too. :)
Comments, pleeeeeeease?
-- Zya here.