Status: First and proud completion. :)

I Was Made to Love You

Destroy The World

"Since I'm gonna die anyway, you wanna tell me what it is that you're actually upto? Not like I'm ever going to tell anyone." Paul reasoned carefully up at the beast, a small glum look on his face, when really he was just pretending to have given up hope.

He knew that Rachel would come looking for him and if it wasn't because of her sweet nature then it would surely be because of their imprinting bond. Though he didn't really want her to be anywhere near the beast again, he knew she wasn't stupid enough to come alone -- surely she would bring the pack with her, he hoped.

The beast looked over at him and gave a slight smile and nodding. He walked over and stood in front of the shifter, staring down at him as his burning skin could be heard crackling and sizzling.

He smelt like burning flesh, there was no way that the pack wouldn't be able to track that scent, it was so disgusting, more so than the smell of a vampire, which was really saying something coming from a shifter.

"I suppose I can give you that one last dying wish." He grinned at Paul knowingly, waiting for him to catch on.

He did so and quickly, snapping his glare upto the beast. "You son of bitch! If you hurt Rachel, I swear --" He yelled angrily, but the beast quickly cut him off with a sharp punch to the jaw, silencing him quickly.

"You will do nothing." He confirmed, a small smirk growing across his black molten lips, his pearly razor sharp teeth poking out slightly. "There is a plan. It is her destiny. She will destroy the world."

Paul quickly glared up at him again, spitting more fresh blood from his mouth, but this time it landed on the floor, knowing it would just instantly evaporate off the beast's skin. "She won't come alone."

"I'm counting on that." He smirked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Only some chapters are short and meant to be, so don't have a hissy fit, please and thank you! :)
Comments, pleeeeeease?
I'm probably posting up a few more chapters in a little bit.
-- Zya here.