Status: First and proud completion. :)

I Was Made to Love You

Smoking Ring

Rachel's heart had literally stopped for a couple of moments before returning to it's jack hammering beat, while her throat clenched, aching in agony and even when she stood up slowly from the couch and her father's limp body, she felt so dizzy that she thought she might pass out at any moment.

Jake didn't feel any better as he stared down at his father with a dead expression on his face, unable to believe that he was really gone. He glanced over at Rachel quickly when she stood up, frowning in concern as he noticed her wobbling while doing so.

"Rachel," He sighed, not actually knowing what to say next, but he just wanted to comfort her, naturally and he, too needed comfort.

Suddenly, she swirled around and violently shoved him against the chest, using both hands. "What happened!? Where were you when it was happening!?" She yelled out at him, glaring angrily.

To say the least, Jake was taken a back as he stared back at her in shock and amazement at her outburst. Though, he didn't get angry, above all, he didn't have the energy to. Instead his expression softened a little as he looked down rather shamefully at his bare feet.

"I --" He stuttered slightly.

"You what!?" She snapped, still glaring a burning hole into the middle of his forhead. "You were too busy chasing that stupid Bella girl! She's not even your imprint!" She yelled, getting more and more frustrated and angry by the second before her both her hands literally set themselves on fire for the second time, causing a huge fireball to shoot out of them and straight into the opposite wall, knocking a smoking black ringed hole into it.

Jake stared back at her in shock and a little hurt that his sister would say such things. What the hell was going on with his sister? But most of all, it wasn't his fault... Was it?

He looked down at his feet again, unable to look at her and not knowing what to say.

Sam and Emily kept to themselves, them, too not knowing how to react or what to say after that, as well as knowing it wasn't their place to anyway.

Rachel's expression softened slightly as she slowly started to calm down and just register everything she had said to her brother. She sighed loudly in defeat, her hands slowly returning to normal when she had calmed down fully.

She would have been shocked if it hadn't have happened to her already, let alone that fact that all she could think about was the fact that her father had just passed away and that she still had no idea of where Paul was or if he was okay. At least she knew he was still alive, though -- Sam having said that she would know if he was and she hadn't actually felt anything in a while now.

She looked back over at her little brother and smiled sadly at him, opening her mouth to apologize. However, she was interrupted by a whooshing sound coming from the front door and a small polite knocking noise...
♠ ♠ ♠
-- Zya here.