Status: First and proud completion. :)

I Was Made to Love You

Pyro

Carlisle stood in the front doorway, looking over with a soft expression of concern as the 4 of them glanced back over at him.

He immediatly followed Billy's scent and glanced over at the couch where his limp and lifeless body was. He took a few graceful, but small steps into the Black's house, averting his sympathetic and saddened face to his expessive-looking brown Loafers.

"I'm sorry, it seems I'm already too late. My condolenses." He said politely, looking back up between Jake and Rachel, who obviously looked distraught, but nodded curtiously back at him.

Rachel wanted to dive straight into it and just get this bitch sorted out so she could just moarn her father into Paul's incredible warm embrace.

"Tunuck. Who is Tunuch?" She glanced over at Carlisle, staring intently and waiting for an answer, even though she had no idea why that name had just flashed into her mind, but she knew it had something to do with the beast that held Paul captive.

Carlisle's equally intense gaze snapped upto hers as he stared silently at her for a few moments.

Jake was intently confused and he wanted to know what the hell was going on now. Rachel was suddenly starting to act weird. "Where'd you hear that name? What's going?" He asked camly, managing to keep his frustration at bay, though his curiousity always did get the better of him.

Carlisle suddenly spoke up with a defeated, long sigh escaping his cold, pale pink lips. "Tunuck is a beast from hell, literally forged and created by the devil himself. Or as he is otherwise known; the First, as in the first evil." He said, though his words came out as more of a confession.

"But what does that have to do with me?" Rachel piped up in utter confusion, feeling an odd sort of confidense slowly bubbling up deep within her, though it was nice and she was rather secretly enjoying it.

Carlisle seemed to give a sweet little smile of recognision to himself before he glanced back over at her. "You're a fire starter, are you not?" He asked, although it didn't really sound like a question. "I can smell it on you." He told her, still smiling softly.

"I don't know." Rachel admitted with a small shrug. "I just found out a few hours ago that my hands to set literally of fire without actually hurting me in the proccess." She explained, feeling Jake's confused and shocked expression burning onto the side of her face.

Carlisle chuckled at little over at her, shaking his head a little, too. "You can do much more than that, my dear child. A Pyro is capeable of much more extraordinary things than that."
♠ ♠ ♠
-- Zya here.