Status: First and proud completion. :)

I Was Made to Love You

Into Thin Air

"Rachel..."

Rachel could hear that familiar deep booming voice wavering all around her in the darkness she seemed to be completely shrouded in. She could hear him cackling that evil and smug cackle so loudly that she felt her brain wracking and her skin crawling unpleasantly.

"You know what to do... You know how to find me..."

Rachel suddenly heard Jake's frantic voice calling her and then she felt his warm has on her shoulder, shaking her slightly and that was when she suddenly sat up straight with her eyes wide open, causing Jake to step back from her, with little shock on his face.

"Rachel, what is it?" Carlisle asked softly in concern, walking towards her and extending his hand down to her. He got the feeling that she had seen something or felt something when she had passed out and he somehow knew that the pain was not caused by the imprintin bond between her and Paul.

She glanced up at him with a gracious, grateful smile, placing her hand in his as he effortlessly, but gently pulled her to her feet. She shivered slightly and then noticed the rest of the pack just staring at her, except for Jared, Sam and Quil and Carlisle of course, who were just snickering in amusement, though Jake looked rather horrified and excluding Carlisle from the laughing part.

"What!?" She snapped with an annoyed frown before looking down at herself, only to see that her t-shirt was missing, leaving bra only to cover her chest. She glared up at the others, hearing them laughing and howling teasingly at her. "Oh, ha-ha! Fuck you very much, douchebags." She snapped in a little anger, feeling her cheeks heating up with embarressment.

Thankfully, Jake suddenly appeared behind her, placing her red hoodie over her shoulders and smiling down at her when she smiled gratefully up at him.

"Where's my shirt?" She asked in annoyance.

"It kinda... Burnt off." Jake replied, knowing how odd that sounded and then just shrugging at her cluelessly.

She sighed. "Okay." She said simply, seeming to accept and believe that explanation and then quickly, she zipped the hoodie up, covering herself and then looked over at Carlisle and Sam. "Carlisle's right. I can't smell it, but I know the trail stops heres, because it's a cloack."

"What --" Sam was a little confused, but paused when Rachel slowly walked over to Jared.

He frowned in confusion at her, but she simply smiled at him and walked a couple of paces behind him.

She stopped a couple of foot in front of a huge tree trunk and turned around to face the whole pack and Carlisle and smiled proudly to herself, as if proving her point. "The air is warmer in this particular area. Come feel it." She smirked slightly, waving her hand over for them to follow, which they all did and quickly so.

"Yeah, I can definately feel that." Jared admitted quickly, nodding with a serious look on his face.

She smiled a little when the rest of them agreed so, too before holding a hand straight out in front of her and walking forward until her whole hand literally disappeared as if it were invisible.

"What the --" Embry and Jake trailed off in union before glaring at each other for the simultaneous outburst.

She smiled triumphantly back at them all, chuckling a little. "Follow me, guys." She chirped before walking forward towards the tree and disappearing completely into thin air as if again becoming invisible.

She was feeling excited and giddy to know that she would finally be reunited with Paul, with her imprint. She loved the fact that she could call him that -- call him her soul mate.

The others looked oddly and warily between themselves before they, too, disappeared into thin air.
♠ ♠ ♠
-- Zya here.