Status: First and proud completion. :)

I Was Made to Love You

Finally Close

Rachel needed to get Paul out of here and quickly -- he didn't look so good, looking as though he was about to pass out at any moment, let alone all the nasty wounds. She needed to get to him quickly, but the beast and Lucifer were still in the way and she knew that even a vampire with it's speed could not get to Paul in time.

'I would give my right arm for this day to just end..' She thought to herself, sighing tiredly as she began to plan her next moves.

"Klamfratts." ["Remnants."] She said outloud, speaking in their demon language just to get there attention, though she knew her words would take care of that.

Lucifer and the beast's gazes slowly parted from each others' and over to Rachel. "Excuse me?" Lucifer piped up in a rather amused, but secretly outraged looking expression as he took a couple of steps towards her.

Her eyes darted over to Paul's worried gaze when she heard him rattling his chains to get at her, but moved her gaze quickly back to Lucifer, trying to stay in control. If she bottled now, everyone would be in trouble. She gave a little smirk as Lucifer halted a foot in front of her, towering over her by at least a foot and a half, but she was always rather short.

"You heard me." She said with distaste in her voice and disgust in her eyes. "Duvajj Mullat." ["Fallen Angel."] Her smirk widened slightly when she saw the anger clearly flash through his gaze, his eyes seeming to quickly turn completely black, even to the whites. "That's all you are. That's all you'll ever be." She said, that new found confidence getting the better of her.

Lucifer's left eye twitched a little, he looked as though he wanted to rip her tongue out just for saying that. "You know nothing." He snapped at her.

She arched an amused brow at him, still smirking a little, though on the inside she was terrified, she just wished that Paul was next to her, ready to sweep her off her feet and rescue her before riding off into the sunset. Unfortunately, she would have to work forher happy ending and harder for most NORMAL people...

"I know enough." She told him, making sure to keep eye contact as she slowly began to circle him, well aware that the beast as well as the rest of the pack (Paul included and incredibly worriedly so) and Carlisle were watching in somewhat horror, intrigue and amazement (on Rachel's part of course).

"I know that you cruely banished your son," She said slowly, her voice low, her eyes still on his as she began to feel herself getting to him, somehow. This was the fricking devil! She didn't know she had that kind of power, forget about being a Pyro, she was able to mind fuck Lucifer himself!

Though, her thoughts quickly evaporated and ended up thinking of Paul, she needed to get him out of here. She needed to him in her arms.

"He betrayed me!" Lucifer snapped angrily, snarling like a rabid, caged animal.

She kept her tone and expression serious and she kept slowly circling him, still in the chaotic staring contest with evil itself. It felt like she was drawing power from him, like she was feeding from his all his feelings (which, let's face it, with the devil were all dark and full of hatred), though she didn't feel them so much as just somehow know what those feelings were before drawing them into her the core of her heart, right next to Paul's spot, which is probably what was keeping her so calm right now.

"Rachel, stop!" Paul cried out desperately, knowing how badly this was probably going to all end. He struggled against his chains for the millionth time, wishing he could just swoop in and rescue her, not that he had the energy... He could barely lift a limb or his head, let alone the struggling that was tiring him out even more.

Rachel painfully managed to ignore her imprint, nearly cracking right then just by hearing the pleading in his voice. She kept her eyes fixed on Lucifer's, unaware that her own orbs were slowly, but completely turning black. "You killed your own son,"

"He deserved it, the little shit fuck." He chided, a bitter smile on his face.

She began to circle him faster, her calm, but black gaze penertrating his own and still unaware of her own body, which was now in bright flamed at her feet and hands.

The others stared on in bewilderment, concern and amazement, keeping their mouths shut tight, though still ready to fight, which was probably going to be pretty soon now.

"You created a pathetic excuse for a demon and then you come into MY home and starting fucking with MY people," She growled, her voice getting louder and louder with each word that passed through her lips.

By now she had completely ditched the old formal talk, she was too far gone, she felt as if the fire she'd finally noticed errupting from her entire body now was actually reaching a boiling point deep inside of her, but she didn't feel angry or sad or happy or...

Anything.

What she did feel is powerful for the first time in her life. She felt like she was about to explode!

She suddenly stopped circling Lucifer, completely aware of the fact that she was now standing in front of Paul. She had done it, the first step.

And now for the second...

Her dark eyes were still connected to Lucifer's own, a wide smirk now growing on her face as felt her body growing hotter and hotter, though not painfully so, it felt wonderful and tingly, but still not as wonderful as Paul made her feel, nothing could or would ever compare to that.

Paul smiled slightly -- she was finally close...
♠ ♠ ♠
To be continued...
Bad news first -- this story is almost coming to an end, buuuuut now the good news to make it seem better (I hope) -- how about a sequal? I already have the idea, because I know how I'm ending this story, so I hope you enjoy it!
Let me know if you actually want the sequal and while you're at it, how about some wonerfuly comments? :)
-- Zya here.