Status: First and proud completion. :)

I Was Made to Love You

Wild Fire

Lucifer was feeling a little strange, like someone was trying to get into his head and he knew exactly who it was. He wanted desperately just to avert his eyes from Rachel's, but something was stopping him and he knew that was her doing, as well.

"You think you're bad," Rachel started, a small and rather sinister smirk now on her lips and flames beginning to literall errupt in the dark pools of her orbs, just as she noticed that her entire body was completely in painless and rather pleasantly tingling fire -- to say the least, she looked like a fricking human torch!

Paul was shocked beyond all comprehension, he didn't know what was going, feeling very much so like he had been left out of some secret loop, though, he had been held captive for the past 18 hours now.

Though, as his stare of amazement was glued to his imprintee, he couldn't help, but think of how beautiful she still looked, even now.

'She's a fucking Goddess!' He squealed in excitement in his mind, forgetting where he was and how defeated he felt just for that moment.

"You haven't seen what I can do." Rachel finished confidently, still smirking and staring back.

Lucifer was silent for a couple of moments, though a slow, but full equally sinister smirk slithered it's way across his annoyingly attractive face before he shook his head, chuckling a little. "I know everything about your, Rachel Emery Black." He told her, an irritating, knowing tone in his deep, velvety voice.

Rachel glared back at him with seething hatred -- she knew what he was about to tell her, she knew what was coming next, she'd been suspecting it from the moment this new found power errupted deep within her soul.

Lucifer's smirk grew bigger as he took a step towards her, completely ignoring Paul a foot behind her and keeping his eyes still on hers. "Who do you think gave you the power you feel coursing through your veins like wild fire?" He grinned deviously at her, identical flames to hers now errupting in his own dark orbs. "And I can take it back just as easily." He said rather pointedly, his eyes now burning back against her own.

Rachel's entire body seemed to exstinguish completely, her eyes returning to their normal milk chocolate brown and whites.

"Then take it back." She seemed to plead softly, a soft and sad look in her eyes.

She didn't even care that most of her clothes had been almost completely burnt off by now, though her undergarments seemed to still be fully intact, thankfully.

Lucifer actually seemed a little taken aback by that, while Paul would have relished in the fact that he could see her lovely bottom, he was more concerned with what she was saying right now -- he also would have had the time to glare at Embry, who was staring at her chest, he noticed.

Rachel took a couple of steps towards Lucifer and away from Paul, but still making sure she was inbetween the 2 and knelt down on both her knees slowly. She slowly turned her head up to look back into Lucifer's eyes.

"Please." She whispered, a deep plea in her voice.

"Rachel!" Jake and Paul both yelled out in union, sounding rather angry and desperate.

She painfully ignored both of them, keeping her eyes on Lucifer's. She had to do this, it was the only way...
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't worry, there's always a twist. ;-)
Ha-ha! I almost wrote "synyster" instead both times! As in Synyster Gates of Avenged Sevenfold, lmfao. Who, by the way, are awesome and I shall be doing stories involving them in the future, if anyone's interested.
Anyways, story's rounding up soon and I shall be writing the sequal, but only after I've completed another imprint story. It's shorter, so you won't have to wait too long for the sequal to this story aaaaand, I'm not telling you which shape-shifter the next story is centered around, because it's a surpise and a nice one for you, I hope.
Already over 800 readers! Thank you to all readers!
More comments, pleeeeeeeeeease? :)
-- Zya here.