Status: First and proud completion. :)

I Was Made to Love You

Open A Window

Paul quickly and silently made his way to the bedroom, but made sure to knock. He didn't want to just walk in and see Sam naked. Though, before he had the chance to knock, Sam's voice interrupted him.

"C'mon in Paul." His incredibly deep voice penetrated the closed door.

Paul smirked and opened the door, walking in and closing it behind him. He turned to look at Sam, who was dressed in just his boxers and cut-off knee-length jeans and wrinkled his nose slightly. "Open a window and let the stank out." He smirked, noticing the messy bed.

Sam glared at him, but nonetheless turned around to open the window behind him before turning back to face Paul. "What was all the excitement about?" Sam asked, referring to the girl's commotion.

It wasn't until Paul smirked that Sam took a couple of steps forward, staring intently at his friend for a moment before rolling his eyes and chuckling. "You imprinted." He smirked back at Paul, who nodded his head in confirmation. Sam sniffed the air slightly. "Explains why I could smell an intense amount of lemon." He chuckled slightly again. "Congrats', man." He told his friend, genuinely made up for him.

Paul smiled and nodded. "Thanks." He knew that Sam, of all people, knew what imprinting felt like, being the first in the pack to do so.

Sam noticed Paul's expression disappearing slowly after a few moments and quickly sensed that something was troubling his friend. He sighed lowly and walked up to Paul, towering only a couple of inches above him. "What is it?"

Paul looked up at him and sighed, running a hand over his face. "In the woods, where I found her, we were attacked by some huge fucking devil-looking demons. Horns, burning hot skin, lava veins, made of rock, the fucking lot, Sam. And the worst part is that I couldn't phase."

He quickly noticed Sam's shocked and questioning gaze and continued with his angry rant, Sam stating silent the whole time. He knew that Paul found it the hardest out of all of them to control his anger and now he had an imprint to protect, it would make him worse for a little while, until he grew used to it, at least.

Paul growled slightly, getting angry just by talking about what happened. "It was like the bastard was blocking me and when he tried to lay his stupid hands on Rachel, I just saw red. I fucking ran him in with a huge ass stake. It didn't kill him, but it bought us some time to get away. Barely. He fucking wasted me, Sam. How are we gonna rip him to shreds if we can't phase!?" He asked, getting more and more worked up by the second now.

Sam laid a firm hand on his shoulder and looked directly in his eyes. He always did this when he was trying to calm Paul down. It's the only thing that worked and if that didn't work, his Alpha tone of voice most definitely always did.

Paul took a couple of deep breaths and looked back at him. "I think this thing is after Rachel." He told him, a concerned expression on his face.

Sam frowned slightly. "What makes you say that?"

Paul sighed. "He went for her first and then when I tried to get involved, he just threw me aside."

Sam sighed, too, thinking the situation over for a few moments, while Paul stayed silent, knowing he needed a moment. "I'm gonna round up the whole pack and we're gonna figure something out. You have to tell Rachel what's going on. Maybe not the best is after her thing, at least not until we know for sure, but you have to tell her what we are and maybe think about telling her you imprinted on her, I'll leave that one up to you... For now. She has a right to know, if we're going to be protecting her."

Paul sighed, nodding reluctantly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading. :)
Comments???
-- Zya here.