‹ Prequel: I'd Give My All

Wish You Were Here

Epilogue

Katie dreamed that she and Brian were sitting outside, holding each other as they watched the sunrise, but when she woke up, she was troubled by something. Seeing that it was almost sunrise, she woke up Brian. He had been sleeping soundly next to her, but when she woke him up, he was alert.

“Anything wrong?” he asked, but she shook her head and beckoned him to follow her. She grabbed the blanket off of the bed and carried it with her as they walked outside.

She set the blanket down and sat on it, waiting for Brian to join her. It was just like her dream. The stars were still out, but the sky was glowing in purple and pink as they held each other. But this time, Brian was holding his future wife and his unborn baby close to him.

A couple of months into his tour, Katie had found out she was pregnant from their first time together. Even though he wanted to be there, he was excited. Matt had congratulated them, and often Matt and Brian would talk about what their babies would do, and what they would teach onto their children.

As soon as he came home, he found that Katie had moved most of her stuff into his house, which made him even happier. He never thought that this would come, he had only dreamed about it. They decided that they were not going to rush into getting married, only when they felt it was right. She was six months pregnant now and they were expecting a little boy. She told him that it was going to look just like him, but he disagreed. He hoped that it looked like her, even though he didn't even care what he was going to look like.

He looked down and watched as Katie rubbed her stomach with her left hand and the rock on her finger glittered in the up coming sun. Brian's toes were off the blanket, digging in the sand as he watched the scenery with his new family.

“I never really thanked you for being there for me,” She whispered and he shook his head, dismissing it.

“I'll always be there for you.” he murmured in her hair. “Always.”

And he always was.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this is extremely short and I rushed posting this story, and im sorry.
but i was too excited to finish this and start on Z that i couldn't help it.
i hope some of you take the time to look at it when i start posting, because even if you don't like Daryl, you should like the show.
if you haven't seen it, GO NOW.
Hope you all enjoyed this, it got alot more love than i was hoping for. <3
Thank you:
Hachie
dirty.syns.
HardcoreRocker_x_28