Stopo

Boogeyman

NO!.... STOP. DONT do this! please!.. it... it hurts. w...why are you doing this?
I blink away the pain. My mind is blank trying to cling to something comforting but every thought is a shard of glass. I try to hold it but drop it as it is to sharp. My eyesight goes red and I cant barely see anymore, straining to keep my eyes open
I tried to see his face but the light was dark and my eyessight was so blurred I could barely make out any of his features. It started to get fuzzy around my eyes. I try to blink it away but it just keeps coming. Tears start spilling out. I cant control them.
He loves it when I cry. He just luaghs at me. Makes him go faster and hurt me more.
The blacness ascends upon me. I wish it would just go away or hurry up and make me black out so I dont have to take anymore of this.
I watch him... he pulls out a knife and cuts me. My stomach covered in blood. He just keeps moving in and out in and out. He never grows tired of this. He starts singing now.
"Children have you ever met the Boogeyman before? No of course you havent for your much to good im sure"
he luaghs.
"Dont you be afraid of him if he should visit you. Hes a great big coward so ill tell you what to do."
He leans in closer
" Hush Hush Hush here comes the boogeyman. dont let him get to close to you hell catch you if he can"
It used to make me cry before but its doesnt anymore. He taunts me. He knows how I hate it.
He smiles a wicked smile... and before I know it I black out

"