Another "X" on Your Calender

The Only Good Thing About You

Image

“Where the hell is my couch?” demanded Sara as she walked into her apartment. Adeline walked into the room behind her and stared at the spot where the old red couch used to be. Glancing around the apartment, Adeline shrugged. She wore her dyed red hair in a pony tail while her hands were stuffed into the back of her skinny black jeans.

“It was there when we left this morning,” Adeline replied. Sara glared at her roommate before storming further into the apartment. Grinning, Adeline walked over to where the couch had been and found a note. “Sara,” said Adeline. Sara walked over Adeline, her dark blond hair falling over her shoulders, and snatched away the note with venom in her eyes. Sara screeched and stomped out of the apartment while Adeline fought a smile. The paper landed peacefully on the coffee table while Adeline closed the door to their apartment. In the middle of a busy street, two boys, Brian and Aaron, sat on a couch, grinning to themselves.

“Bitch got what she deserved,” said one boy, Aaron, moving his blond hair from his face.“No one dumps my best friend like she did without a little retribution." He said while giving his best friend, Brian, a reassuring pat on his shoulder. As a familiar name flashed on Brian’s screen, Aaron laughed. “Guess she found your love note,” Aaron said with a smirk. “What did it even say?”

I think we need to see other people.
Thanks for the couch; it was the only thing good about you,
” Brian said as he adjusted the black sunglasses that were sitting on his handsome face.

Aaron laughed a little and leaned back on the couch. “Honestly,” he said while closing his eyes. “It really was.”