Another "X" on Your Calender

Don't Poke Me With That

Image

“Don’t poke me with that!” snapped Charlie to his friend Alex.

“It’s just a stick,” Alex said as he chased around Charlie.

“I’ll break it, Al. I swear to Buddha, I’ll break it!”

“You’re not Buddhist,” Their friend Lindsey said. Charlie glanced her way, fixing his grey hat on his head. He shrugged and while he was distracted, Alex jumped on Charlie, bringing him to the ground. The two began to wrestle and Lindsey began to laugh.

“Get her! She’s the one laughing at you!” Alex’s head shot up and suddenly he climbed off Charlie and started chasing after Lindsey, who screeched and ran away. Scrambling off the ground, Charlie pulled his dark pants higher on his lean hips before sitting on a picnic table. After a few minutes of running around, Lindsey and Alex returned, panting. Alex found his place by Charlie’s side while Lindsey sat on the ground, her legs stretched out in front of her. Charlie began to talk but slowly stopped talking while Alex’s stick neared his face.

“Let me poke your tongue.”

“That’s been on the ground. No.”

“Come on,” he said, moving the stick closer. “I’m going to poke your face. Even worse, I’ll pick your nose with it.” Charlie glared at his friend, who inched the stick towards his nose. Charlie opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue. “Ew, I can’t use this stick anymore! Charlie licked it!” Charlie’s began to hit his friend, who jumped off the table and began to scream at the top of his lungs and run away.

“I’ll kill you, Alex! Get back here and let me poke your heart with the stick!”

“Don’t poke me with that! You licked it! Your germs are on it!”
♠ ♠ ♠
One of my personal favorites ^_^