Status: slowly active :)

Beautiful

The morning.

Athena's P.O.V


I was awakened in the morning,by the sound of my alarm clock.

“ATHENA, WAKE UP IT'S TOME FOR SCHOOL!” I shouted my mother.

“I'M ALREADY UP!” I returned the shout. I got up from the corner of my bed,and got dressed in my usual style preference. Some would say I have a peculiar taste in many things,my sense of style,my thoughts,my outlook towards the world. I believe at times,my grandmother has reincarnated in me. She was a lovely dear woman,she accepted me for who I was,and not for what I appeared in the outside.

She accepted the fact that I was gay. I smiled at the thought of her once being in my life, I slipped on my brown leather boots, and ran out the door. I walked through the humid, burning streets of West Hollywood. Suddenly I got tackled by someone light weighted.

"Hello stranger,I missed you." Said a female voice.

I looked behind me, I should have guessed it was Effy, my best friend, my secret lover. We've been best friends since second grade, and never have been separated since. Once we entered high school,two years ago our feelings for each other started to develop into something more serious, much more than friendship. Effy is afraid to get rejected and criticized by society, by coming out and telling her deepest secret. Our deepest secrets, we're both gay, and have been keeping our relationship a secret .

Sometimes I wish I could just scream to the world that I'm gay, and be accepted by everyone, especially my mother.

Alexavier's P.O.V


“Europe?” I questioned, my head drew back a little as I swallowed the french-toast. “How long will you be gone exactly?”

“A month. Three months top.” My father shrugged, he glanced at me once with no feeling in his eye and went back to the daily newspapers in his hands.

“Can you handle yourself for three months, dear?” My mother asked, putting on her make-up.

“A kid learns to when his parents leave on trips every year.” I shrugged, blandly.

“Good, three months it is then.” My father chuckled. “We better go, the plane isn't going to wait for us.” He said, getting out of the chair.

“You're leaving right now?” I asked, my mouth dropping slightly.

“Yes, we didn't want to waste time and we know you wouldn't mind anyway, so we planned early.” He smiled once and went for the door. My mother stood and smiled, she walked over and ruffled my hair and followed my father.

I watched her leave and frowned instantly as she left the room, I ruffled my hair and shook my head vigorously, having it messy the way I want it. I un-buttoned my shirt and loosened the tie around my neck, I pulled my shirt from my pants.

I took out a cigarette and popped it in my mouth, I took out a lighter and lit it.

I sucked from the cancer stick and blew out the smoke with a sigh. “What am I to them?” I asked myself.

“Nothing but shit, baby.” Arms wrapped around my waist.

I sighed and hugged the small person behind me. “Thanks for your words, Nala.”

She chuckled, “Anytime sweet cheeks.” She smiled. “Ready to go?” She questioned, batting her lashes.

“Where?” I questioned.

“Get high, ya silly goose.” She patted my chest. “That's the point of your parents leaving isn't it?”

I smirked and nodded. “Yeah, yeah it is.” I placed my arm around her shoulders. “Shall we?”I questioned.

“We shall comrade dearest.”She took me away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Athena's P.O.V = Sounds of Silence
Alexavier's P.O.V= Mein!
:3 i apologize if my part sucks,
writer's block ._.