Status: slowly active :)

Beautiful

Chapter 4

{Who are we?
We hide behind these disguises.
We're actors and liars
We feel so protected under our lies.
The world won't judge
The world won't see
What lies beneath the mask
It's too plastic and glued to peel off.
It's what your eyes begged to see.
The world won't judge
The world won't see
What lies beneath the mask
Such an act we put on
Such fools you all are
When darkness is all we have, we begin to lose who we truly are.}

Athena's Pov
Early in the morning I was visited by "Mother Nature," this was something I dreaded ever since I could remember. Not only because it's a pain in the ass, but because this gives my mother an excuse to look for my future spouse. The thought of living for the rest of my life, with a person who I have no emotional nor any physical attraction to sickens me. Before I had the chance to go clean myself, my mother ran into the room without a warning. "Just came by to tell you to..." Her words got cut off by the smile that appeared on her face.
"Allah! Allah! It's about time you received Allah's gift! I thought you would stay dry. Shukran! Shukran! " She got down on her knees from how overjoyed she was.
She ran out the door to go grab her cellphone, I knew the reason behind the call she was about to make. I just didn't want to admit it to myself, I didn't want to snap back to reality and lose this battle. There's so many obstacles that will get in between Effy and I, we both knew this day would come, but we always avoided it.
"Tjron and his family will be expecting us for supper tonight. I want you to wear your Salwar Kameez ", she said.
Maybe I won't have to say a word about this to Effy......not anytime soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
I would like to thank my friend Perla (PearlPm) for taking the time,to proofread this chapter :)
Shukran :Thank you
Salwar Kameez:is a traditional dress worn by both men and women.