Status: Sweet-ass one shot.

Forget Yesterday

Forever and Ever.

"I'm sick and tired of this whole situation!", Matt screamed at his boyfriend, tear's trickling from his eyes.

"You are? I am! We never do anything together, your too busy with work to fit anytime in with me!", Zack protested back.

"That's because I'm dealing with you and the band! We spend every day together, how can that not be enough fucking time?!", Matt flared, "I'm sorry if helping you isn't good enough!", Matt stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind him leaving a shocked Zack behind.

"Matt wait!", Zack's Calls could be heard fro behind the walls but Matt didn't stop. He kept running. He made his way out of the venue they were currently at, he knew he shouldn't leave the whole show and crew behind but he had to get some air, cool his head off and think about things.

It was cold and raining outside but Matt didn't care. He looked up at the midnight sky, the stars could be seen shining brightly through the rain and stormy sky. He took a deep breath and let it out, calming himself down.

Him and Zack have been arguing more frequently now a days, 'The stress of touring', he thought as he ran a hand through his damp hair.

Matt checked his watch, the one Zack had brought him for his 23rd Birthday. Matt loved that watch, he always had it with it, he never left it at their home. The time was five to seven, five minutes till show time.

Matt made his way back inside the venue, eyes puffed red from crying. He walked past and mirror and saw this, he tried wiping his eyes over and over but the redness failed to go, it was just making it worse.

Matt made his way to the side of the stage, checking that everything was in place. He grabbed his hat from the work desk where his laptop sat and slid it on his head, this way no one could tell he had been outside.

He avoided contact with people, unless necessary. Of course most of the crew asked if he was OK, Matt just nodded his head and walked ahead of them having nowhere to go though.

Matt checked his watch again, "One minute to showtime!", He called trying to get the crack out of his voice.

He hadn't seen Zack or the rest of All Time Low for that matter. He walked to the dressing room, he saw the door had a note taped to it. He read it, not caring about the time, seeing as it was Zack's hand writing.

Dear my sweet Matt,

I'm sorry I shouted at you. I know your job is hard and that I don't always understand that.
You do so much for the whole band and especially me and I can't begin to describe how amazing you are.

Your the person who I wake up to every morning and I fall asleep to every night.
The band don't like us sleeping in the same bunk but we still do, you have the
cutest smile when you tell them to piss off.

There are no words to describe how much you mean too me. You are my whole world and the only person I've wanted to be with. To the day when I first saw you to now and forever. I remember our first kiss, It was short and quick, but god life flashed by so quickly at the moment.

And now every kiss that we share I feel like a new man, you make me feel so warm inside. I don't tell you often enough that I LOVE YOU. I'm gonna prove to you tonight that I love you more than anything, just listen.

From Your deepest admirer, Zack.


Matt's heart skipped a beat, his smile getting wider by the second. He ran to the side of the side, the letter held close to his chest where he heart was.

All Time Low was already on stage, they were just about to go into there second when Zack stopped them. He looked over to the side of the stage where Matt stood and winked at him.

Zack whispered something in Alex's ear and he smirked, Alex gave him the mic and went to stand next to Jack, resting his head on his shoulder.

"Hey everyone! Thanks for coming out tonight", Zack grinned at the crowd. He normally didn't talk during shows but this was important.

The crowd screamed and Rian banged the drums, letting off a small beat to silence the crowd.

"I did something terribly wrong tonight", Zack said as he looked deep into the crowd. "I shouted at the one I loved", Zack almost whispered, hints of guilt in his voice.

"But I'm here to say sorry formally and I'm also here to proclaim my love for him. There were gasps around the audience, but soon everyone was quite silent again.

"So here it goes!", Zack turned towards the side of the stage, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have taken you for granted", Zack paused and smiled, "Matt Flyzik, I love you with all my heart, Will you marry me?", He grinned as screams were sounded off around the building.

Matt came running out from the side of the stage, squealing and jumping into Zack's strong arms. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! YES!", Matt shouted as he cried, "I love you so goddamn much!", Matt rested his forehead on Zack's, and kissed his lips many times.

The crowd clapped and shouted as Zack pulled a box out of his pocket. He got down on one knee and opened the box case, "Will you do me the Honor of marrying me?", Zack asked again.

"You already know the answer to that!", Zack slid the diamond ring onto Matt's finger. Matt got on his knee's as well and wrapped his hands around Matt's head. "I Love you", He muttered into Zack's ear.

"I love you too", Zack replied as he picked Matt up bridal style off the floor. "Come on", He smiled as Matt nuzzled his face into Zack's neck.

He carried him offstage and place him back down on his feet. "I'm so sorry about earlier as well", Matt said as he stroked the side of Zack's face.

"Don't be", He looked down at Matt and smiled hugging him tightly, "I love you", Zack paused, "Forever and ever".

"Forever and ever", Matt repeated and grinned at his new fiancee. "Now get back out there, you have a show to finish!", Matt slapped Zack's as he walked back out onto the stage, a grin still on his face.

The words still in both their minds, Forever And Ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love this one.
Cutest pairing ever! I wish there was more out there >.<
Thanks for reading!
Comment please?
-Georgia<3 x