Status: Just wait...

Castle de la Rosé

Elf

I fell asleep for only a few minutes before waking up. I guess my body had decided that being knocked out counted as sleep, because I was wide-awake.

Unfortunately, Elian was still sleeping. I hadn’t looked, but that’s what his breathing sounded like. I sighed and closed my eyes again, hoping that this would make me sleepy. Clearly, it didn’t work.

I didn’t want to get up and pace around the room because I was so comfortable laying here with Elian.

After carefully examining all my options (not really), I decided my best plan of action would be to wake up Elian so he could entertain me. I rolled over to my other side, so I was facing him and wiggled out of his arms. Don’t hate, spooning is awesome.

His eyes were closed and his mouth was slightly open. He reminded me of my mom and her ex-boyfriends baby. Well, kind of. Alan wasn’t so long he barely fit on his bed. Elian also didn’t have chubby cheeks and hands, or sparse blonde hair. I’m pretty sure he doesn’t giggle ether.

I paused, trying to remember why I thought Elian and Alan were similar. Then I remembered that I was supposed to be waking up Elian.

At first, I tried poking but all that did was make him wrinkle up his nose. And as entertaining as that is, I got bored after a few times. I then tried other things: pinching his cheeks, opening his eyelids, pulling hair, slapping sort of gently, and blowing on his face.

After all this, which would wake up and normal person, he was still fast asleep. So, I decided to take drastic measures.

I crawled on top of Elian, straddling his hips. As I did this, it occurred to me that I hadn’t had sex in around a month.

I do believe that may be a new record. Wow, I sound like a whore.

I started moving my hips on top of Elian’s, scooting down a bit so our crotches were rubbing together, creating awesome friction. And with a moan, Elian woke up.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry again miene liebe..... but at least it's up!