Status: Just wait...

Castle de la Rosé

dreizehn

After Elian had agreed to be my boyfriend, my heart just would not stop beating faster than was healthy. I couldn’t take the idiotic smile off my face and I had too stay cuddled into his chest to hide my face. I knew if he saw it, Elian would never stop making fun of me.

While I was defiantly a whore, I had never dated someone before. Just fucked people allot. I wouldn’t have minded, but I wanted Elian for only me. So, I decide make it that way. I wonder how well he would take me tattooing ‘Property of Schuyler’ on his forehead…

“No.” His voice sounded behind me. I squeaked and looked up? Did I talk out loud?
“You still are.” Damn… I really should not think about sex around this boy. His shirt is all wet and clinging to him. And his collarbones are prominent under his porcelain skin. On top of that, his raven hair is the exact opposite of his skin and he smells wonderful.

And now I’m fairly sure he can feel how excited I am. I get distracted too easily.

“It’s adorable Schuyler. And I don’t mind if I turn you on.” Elian murmured into my ear, his warm light breath hitting at just the right spot to give me chills.

“You’re really not helping with that whole problem thing.” I muttered, biting my lip.

“Oh really?” I could feel Elian smirk against my skin as he trailed his lips across my neck.

“If you keep doing that, they’re going to have to spray water at us again.” I managed between heavy breathing. He chuckled and kissed my forehead again before lying down and letting me snuggle back into his warm embrace.

I think I would like to be here in this boy’s arms for a very long time. I haven’t felt this at peace since I tried to kill myself and I was lying on the floor, loosing conciseness.

Hopefully, this peace won’t end with sirens and my stomach being pumped.
♠ ♠ ♠
Look what I found...hopefully miss May with get on here soon:) I really like this story. And I love writing with her...

Hopefully this will peak all of your interest!

XO