Status: Just wait...

Castle de la Rosé

Fünfzehn

It’s been a few weeks since Elian and I started dating. I met Corey-who is Elian’s best friend-when I finally when to my first whole day of school. Corey is all right, and he always has lots of fun illegal things, so I like him.

They had kept Elian and me in that room for what seemed like forever. It would’ve been awful except that Elian was there and I got to annoy him to no endtalk to him. And sleep.

For the most part I’ve figured out how his head works now. I think Elian is the most fascinating person I have ever met. I can’t believe he puts up with me; I either act like a little kid or am incredibly annoying and sexual. But that’s not my fault! It’s his for being so damn sexy.

And sharing a room with him doesn’t help! He doesn’t like wearing shirts, and oh my gods his body. I swear that there is not a bit of fat on him. He is pure muscle, and his skin is so pale he looks like one of those ancient Roman statues. And then there are his hips. His hipbones are very defined, and he has that V that toned men get-oh my.

It amazes me that I haven’t fucked his brains out yet. I have fantastic self-control!


From under me I felt Elian vibrate as he laughed quietly at me. I was currently laying on him. We had gotten in the habit of sharing a bed, and I thought that he was still asleep. Since it was a weekend, I was going to be a good boyfriend and let him sleep in.

“You’re talking out loud again hon.” He murmured, still chuckling. I huffed at him and ran my hand up his side, wiggling my fingers.

“Schuyler!” He tried to grab my hands but I am too lithe for him, and he couldn’t catch me. When Elian figured out that he clearly wasn’t going to stop me he tried to wiggle out from under me.

Unfortunately, he is incredibly strong and big and powerful and sexy. So he easily flipped us over and grabbed both my wrists in one of his massive paws.

I narrowed my eyes at him and stuck out my lip.

“No fair” I whined, lengthening out the last syllable. Elian just laughed darkly and sat on my hips. There is no way I’m even going to be able to move now! Damn it.

I noticed that because of my deviant tickling, Elian was breathing heavily and his muscled chest was moving and it looked just lovely. I think he noticed my staring.

Suddenly he leaned down and I felt his lips brush against my ear.

“What have I said about tickling me Schuyler?” he whispered, purposely doing what he knew drove me crazy. Freaking sadist!

I shivered and tried to squirm my way out from under his looming form. Surprisingly, it did not work. Elian worked his way down my neck and I could feel him smirking at my feeble attempts.

He paused at my throat and bit my lightly. I held my breath and hoped he would give up soon. I am not a lucky person…he did no such thing.
Then he moved to the side of my neck and started sucking gently; then more forcefully. I may or may not have whimpered slightly. Let’s pretend I didn’t.

After he was finished making his mark Elian let go of me and rolled off, pulling my into his embrace.

“You are I horrible person! That’s gonna be there for like forever!” I protested into his chest. He just chuckled.

“We’re supposed to go down for announcements and lunch soon.” Elian said, thinking he was funny.

“Fuck that shit! There is no way I am leaving this room with your stupid hickey still on my neck.” Elian continued to laugh at me, not seeing how this was a problem. I wasn’t going to look nearly as scary now that I had been held down and clearly claimed. I give up. I’ll just consign myself to getting beat up now. How do I prepare for that? I’ve never gotten beat up before.

“You won’t now either. You’re mine. There’s no one idiotic enough to mess with me.” He said. Why do I always think out loud?

“Well, no one idiotic enough except you.” I could tell he was smiling just from the way he said that. I felt him kiss my head.

“I’ll go get us lunch and you can have breakfast in bed. Does that work for you princess?” He asked, getting out of our bed.

“Hey! Come back here! I am not a princess…” I trailed off, enjoying my view as the incredibly attractive male stretched before me, pants slipping lower on his hips.

“You have a nice bum.” I told him.

“Stop lookin’ at my ass perv!”

“Since when is it illegal to look at my boy friends butt?”

“Oh hush. I’m leaving to get you food.”

“You don’t have a shirt!”

“I don’t need one!” Elian called and sauntered out of our room, his sweatpants slipping even lower on his waist.

I groaned and sat up in bed. I can’t decide if I’m lucky or insane, playing with fire is like that, fun but terrifying.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the bizarre bit at the bottom, there was no other way to do that. Hopefully you all can follow:)

Thank you so much for those who commented!

comments=updates;)

XO