Status: Just wait...

Castle de la Rosé

Siebzehn

Something is wrong. Something is most defiantly wrong. It’s been much too long for Elian to be gone just getting food.

I sighed and ran my hand through my sandy blond hair, giving up and pulling on some nice tight pants. I looked in the mirror before leaving and opted against a shirt. And shoes. If Elian didn’t need to wear them, neither did I.

Besides, it wasn’t like I was unattractive without clothes. I wasn’t as beautiful as my boyfriend, but no one compared to him.

I slouched out of our room and trotted my way down the stairs. I sniffed and realized that there was something wrong with the smells in the air. There was blood, and sweat and pheromones raging in the air.

I sped up to a sort-of quick run and hurried toward the cafeteria. When I slid past the doors I felt my bones bubble and knew that my jaw was elongating slightly and my eyes turning into wolf ones.

I whined when I saw Elian and Corey fighting four guys, two on one. I could feel my nails lengthen and harden into claws. I licked my teeth and realized they had morphed into a full set of wolfen canines.

I hit the second kid going after Elian at top speed, jumping and knocking him on his back. I felt ribs snap underneath me. I kept him pinned underneath me and slashed at his face and chest with my partially shifted hands.

He started to bleed but I kept hitting him until he finally stopped fighting back, groaning. Satisfied with my handy work I spun around and flung myself at the second guy fighting Corey.

This one was half morphed as well, claws shorter and thinner than mine. I was clearly the Alfa in this situation, though I would never have a pack of my own. I wasn’t true top wolf material; I was more of an Alfa’s mate kind of werewolf.

But enough about Elian and I’s eventual wolf pack. I jumped this one too, he hit a table and I dug my back claws into his shins and he screamed. I smiled and bit down hard on his shoulder, relishing in the feel of blood and flesh in my maw.

He stopped moving pretty quickly and I jumped off him, barking a little. I looked for Elian and found him hunched over the other guy who he had been fighting. He was facing me and his face was contorted, fangs slipping from pulled back lips.

I won’t lie and say it didn’t scare me; he’s a fucking demon for God’s sakes. But I also won’t lie and say it didn’t turn me on a small tiny little bit. Ok, a lot a bit.

Then I realized that the guy he was hitting had turned to a bloody pulp, probably a long time ago. I felt my body reverting to its human state and whimpered at the painful clicking of my bones shifting.

“Elian!” I screamed, running toward him. “Stop!”

I started running again and hit my boy friend right in the side, somehow managing to knock him over. I sat on him, just like this morning and pressed my forehead against his.

“Elian, Elian, I know you’re in there somewhere baby…” His eyes kept their deep red tint, but his fangs started receding. It looked like he recognized me, and I could feel his breathing slowing.

I felt his hand on the back of my neck and Elian pulled my lips the rest of the way to his.

Well…this is unexpected…
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment & hopefully they'll be a lot of updates this upcoming weekend!

can't wait to see what May does for the next chapter!:)

XO