Status: Just wait...

Castle de la Rosé

neunzehn

"Get away from me!"

"I don't want you here!"


I wiped tears angrily from my face but more replaced the ones I had removed. I can't believe Elian had sad that. Elian didn't want me.

He was just like everyone else, pretending to to care. Showing how they truly felt and leaving. Because I never really mattered to anyone. Not to my mommy after I got bitten, not to the man who bit me, not to the school or the judge, not to Elian.

Why was I so stupid to believe it again. I guess I just wanted to be cared for, to matter to someone. I whimpered and curled onto my side, breathing becoming painful. I just want this to be over. Why am I still stuck here. And Conscious.

"Schuyler!" a voice called when I was almost asleep. I tried to block the voice out. I didn't want to be here anymore.

"Schuyler!" I tried to struggle away as two strong arms wrapped around me. I recognized them as Elian's. How did he even find me. I'm in the attic for crying out loud.

"Schuyler, Schuyler...." Elian murmured, "Schuyler I am so sorry baby. So sorry."

I growled and kept trying to get away.

"You don't want me!" I screamed. "You're just like everyone else! Stop pretending to care..."

"I do care." I don't think that I was meant to hear that, but being a werewolf does have it's perks. Exceptional hearing being one of them. Painfully shifting into a completely different form every month for three days was, believe it or not, not one of them.

At least I'm not a female werewolf.

I heard Elian's soft laugh that I had become so accustomed to. The one that meant I had been thinking out loud.

"Schuyler," he said, chuckles petering out, "I care so much. I can't even put it into words how much..." he trailed off into silence and I could feel his face pressed into my neck.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you for fighting, I don't want you to get hurt."

I sighed.

"It's OK. I'm basically your woman anyway. Might as well give up the one manly thing I do." Elian laughed at me and I was rolled over so we were facing one another.

"Exactly." He laughed more and kissed my nose. "You're my sexy lady."

I pretended to glare at him and stuck out my lower lip. "Great. I'll just go put on my dress and heals now."

Elian straddled me and shook his head. "Nope. You're staying right here. Besides, I like you skinny jeans."

I think these are girls pants.

Suddenly Elian collapsed into full-out laughter.

"What?"

In between gasps for air I was informed I had said what I was thinking out loud. Again.

I've really got to fix that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's kinda short :P and forgive me for taking so long!! I didn't have wifi );

comments=updates;)

XO