Status: Just wait...

Castle de la Rosé

einundzwanzig

Elian had just been freed from the mini hospital in the Castle. I think I was more excited than he was, seeing as he simply walked out and I made a big deal out of my new-found freedom.

"You didn't have to say. And it was only over night." Elian stressed the and while doing his best not to laugh at me.

"Hey butt-face! Don't hate! Isn't my fault I am a creature of the wild!" I made pretend claws with my hands and growled like a velociraptor. Elian couldn't hold it in any longer and bent over, laughing. I took my chance and jumped. Landing perfectly-for a clumsy five year old-on his back.

"To our chambers valiant steed!"

He snorted at me but hooked his arms around my legs and started walking anyway.

"Faster!" Elian groaned but started jogging, I giggled and held on tighter.

"What the fuck is wrong with you two?" And there's Cory. He has less of a filter than I do, and that is really-I stress really-saying something.

"I think it's kinda cute," oh, seems Jasmine is here too! Huzzah! I like her, she's a nice lady. At the introduction of other people to this scene, Elian immediately let go, letting my poor fragile body hit the ground in a solid thump. I decided to lay down, arms outstretched. This is my clever plan to be carried more!

Elian crossed his arms and looked at me, raising an eyebrow.

"Really man, just pick him up." Cory told Elian. "And Schuyler, you look fucking pathetic." I decided to ignore that rude comment and looked at my boyfriend pointedly, moving my arms in little circles. He rolled his eyes, finally bent down and scooped me up princess style.

I tipped my head up and looked into Elian's lovely gray eyes. He bent his head down, kissing me gently. I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled.

While Jasmine made cooing noises, Cory made gagging ones. I buried my face in Elian's neck and I heard the solid smack and inevitable exhale as his fist connected with Cory's stomach.

I moved my lips against Elian's neck and felt him swallow, then flex the muscles there. I smirked and continued my work.

"Um, Schuyler and me are gonna go back to our room now." Elian muttered, words catching in his throat. I'm the best. Top dog. Well, top mating dog...fuck I don't know.

Wait! When the fuck did we get back up here. Oh... Well now I'm on the bed.


"You," Elian nipped at my ear, down my jaw and to my neck. "Are awful. I'm going to get you back you little shit." I squealed. Well, we'll go with squeal. I felt him smirk. When I begged him to stop, he was as sadistic as ever and just laughed.

◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

"I don't even wanna guess what you two did last night." Cory glared at us from across the table at breakfast, pointedly looking at my abused neck. Elian chuckled and kissed my neck from behind. I was cuddled into him, sitting on his lap.

"I can tell you if you'd like, then you wouldn't have to guess!" I smiled, happy to offer my help to Cory. He just groaned and stood up roughly, then stomped his way over to the trash bin and out of the cafeteria.

Just as I thought we'd get to eat our breakfast in peace, a girl appeared. I curled more to Elian's chest, this girlie was very very very scary.

She was Indian, with black-blue eyes that had no pupils, iris or whites. Just deep, inky pools that would suck you in and feast on your soul. She blinked, thick eyelashes. He lips were smeared with black lipstick or maybe that was the natural color and long, blood red hair cascaded from her head. Two sparkling studs protruded from her lower lip in the form of snakebites.

In conclusion: this girl is a terrifying mother fucker.

"Elian." Though she spoke softly, his name cut through the noise of the cafeteria and tickled the feeling of chaos that sat in every creature's bones.

I shivered.

Something in Elian shifted, I felt safe. Though the air was muggy with the feeling of danger.

"Vanhi," Elian's tone was calculating, cautious.

Vanhi smiled, showing two rows of slightly pointed teeth. A quiet rumble started in my baby's throat, a warning.

"What do you want." He asked, interrupting his growl.

"Wanted to meet your boy." She said, I think she was looking at us but it was impossible to tell. It scared me.

"Leave." Elian growled.

"You know that's no way to talk to me."

"You know I don't give a fuck." The air sizzled, cracked. Air waved with heat. Small flames popped up.

"I am a destroyer Elian," Her tone was a warning.

"Let's go." I whispered as softly as i could, she still heard.

"You know the rules." Vanhi smirked, "Not until I say so."

"Mommy says hi." Now she was teasing, I was so confused.

"You can tell your mother" Elian stressed 'your' "That I am not a messenger in your idiotic feud."

Vanhi's lips drew together and she shook her hair. "I'll inform her."

"I haven't even spoken to them in years Vanhi," He sounded sorry.

Vanhi's expression softened, and she smiled slightly. "It's okay," she paused. "And Elian? You're always welcome with me and my mother."

Then she got up and left. The feeling of Chaos left with her, and I released a breath I didn't know I had been holding.

Elian kissed my cheek and we stood up, leaving our trays. "I know how she is at first. I'm not sure how regularly Vanhi will be around, but either way, I'm sorry about that."

Elian seemed on edge, I gently led him back to our room and lit a cigaret for him. He looked out our tiny window, through the double bars, through the sparse foliage.

I lit another for myself and pressed my back against the wall, sitting with crossed legs.

The windows didn't open, our room filled quickly with smoke.

I'll ask him about this later. But damnit, I want to know now!
♠ ♠ ♠
worth the wait? Yea, 'prolly not!

comment!

XO