Status: Just wait...

Castle de la Rosé

Fünf

As it got dark out the moon arrived, it's presence making every hair on my body sand at attention.

I shuttered at the feeling and looked out the window. It was almost a full one, but not quite. Tomorrow would be full, meaning I would change. I smiled at the though of running around, free from everything but instinct.

The nights just before and after the full moon are the worst though. The night before the full moon, I get all agitated and usually spend the night roaming around. Then the night after, well, let's just say it isn't pretty. In fact; it sucks major monkey testicles.

I growled as I twitched-my body wanting to badly to switch, but not being able to because I was bitten-not born. If a werewolf is born, they can change whenever they please and just have more control over their cycle.

Great now I would like I'm talking about periods. But I'm not! That shit is nasty as fuck! I would rather drown myself than hear about that again. Ewwww... Just thinking about that shit makes me want to barf.

But I get off topic really easily. If you're bitten, you have way less control over everything and sometimes anger figures into it too. If I get super angry, I change. I growled and twitched.

Than whined, sounding like a begging dog. Elian still wasn't back so I got up to leave the room, planning on just wandering the halls until someone made me go back.

But then I couldn't find my key and if Elian came back, I bet he wouldn't think twice about locking me out. So I paced around the room for hours, thankful I didn't have to start school until the day after tomorrow.

Since I would be all fucked up tomorrow, I got en extra day off. Finally I looked at the clock and realized it was around two in the morning. No wonder I was so tired.

I climbed into my bed and curled up like a dog, snuggling into the covers. But it was uncomfortable, and I groaned. So I got back up and paced for another few minutes. Then I collapsed back into a bed.

But this time I curled into Elian's covers.

And oh my god he smelled so good. A little musky but with an overpowering scent of some flower. Kind of like some magnolia and also a little Lilly of the valley. What? My mom is a florist and I help out allot! I'd be an idiot if I didn't know what all these different kinds of flowers smelled like.

But what ever it was, the smell calmed be down. I curled deeper into the covers, sighing happily and drifting into a peaceful sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for my short and shitty chapter. Please forgive me again...

UMMM comments are always awesome, so is subscribing and so is just reading this lame chapter.