Status: Just wait...

Castle de la Rosé

Sechs

Chapter Three
Elian's POV

I was getting very angry and worse I knew it was my own fault. I was lying on a broken down mattress in the attic and I just knew the new guy was laughing it up in my room. How in the hell did I get chased out of my own room? I should have thrown him out. I should have put a leash on him and walked him down to the office like the dog he is and made them send him back. I'd probably pay the cost to ship him back myself.Why should I have to sleep here when he's in my room, probably going through my stuff?

That's it. I got up and stormed to my room, only stopping when I ran into my math teacher. I flipped him off and tried to leave, but he stood in front of me and wouldn't get out of the way. He starting going off about how I shouldn't be in out and I was in so much trouble, like I cared at all. "I am trying to go somewhere. Move," I snarled.

"No. I'm taking you to the office," my teacher said, making a serious mistake. He grabbed for my wrist and I hit him. He looked so baffled that I actually hit him instead of cowering at his authority.

"Really, asshole? You're a fucking teacher. You're not a god and it's not like you can strike me down with a lightning bolt if I don't listen to you. What are you going to do? Call my parents. Tell them hi for me," I said sarcastically and left.

The teacher didn't try to stop me this time. He just cupped his nose, which was spurting out blood all over the place, and still trying to pick up any shreds of dignity he still had. I'd most likely get locked up in solitary tomorrow, but that might not be a bad thing. At least I won't have to be around the Schuyler...Why do I even remember his name? It's likethe first rule of getting rid of people to not remember their names.

I was muttering to myself all the way back to my room. I saw a few other people on the way back to my room, but they all swerved out of my way, knowing that I was in a bad mood and they didn't want any of that.

I got to the door of my room, only to remember that I'd forgotten my key yet again. Sure, I could go all the way to the office and get it, but I had an easier way. I took my shoe off and dumped out the tiny pick. I pushed it into the lock and pushed it around for barely ten seconds before I heard a tiny click that told me the door was now unlocked.

I threw open the door to see that boy in MY bed, drooling on MY pillow. I couldn't even think, I was so angry. My thoughts immediately went to setting the room on fire with him inside it and then going to find some pot to calm down. That's not really my style though. I was once told that I'm hands on and I was definitely going to use my hands now to strangle this idiot.

I meant to kill him, I really did, but something weird happened the moment I got to my bedside and saw his face. Schuyler looked so innocent and peaceful laying there that my heart melted right on the spot. Instead of smothering him with my pillow, I found myself brushing his hair out of his face and pulling the covers up a bit more, almost like I was tucking him into bed. I felt repulsed and more than a little frightened by what I was doing, but it was like I couldn't help myself. Everytime, I'm around this boy I get weird. I don't understand it. What's wrong with me? What's wrong with him?

Schuyler took a deep breath and shifted. I snatched my hand back feeling terrified. What if he'd caught me doing that? He'd tell everyone and I'd never be able to live it down. I don't think I could hit him even if he did tell everyone and that might be what scared me the most. The image of being in a boxing ring with my hands tied behind my back while Schuyler punched me over and over sprung to mind and I couldn't get rid of it. Not even that could get me away from his side. I never knew that it could be so interesting just watching someone sleep.

I didn't notice how much time had passed until the first rays of the sun ran across Schuyler's face. He could wake up any minute now. There was a sudden panicked feelign in my stomach and I ran into the bathroom, changing clothes as fast as I could before running out of the room without waking him up.

As soon as I was out of the room, I went back to normal. I tried to hate Schuyler, but he hadn't really done anything. It was me who was acting crazy. I was angry and gaurded as usual on the outside, but on the inside I was so confused. What's happening to me?

Then, some huge freak decided to yell "faggot" at me and my base instincts took over. I hit him as hard and I could, never stopping until I was wrestled to the ground by four teachers. The guy who'd yelled at me was leaning against the wall, barely conscious, and was shaking. He was barely recognizable with all the blood and how badly he was beaten.

I smirked and jumped at him again, snickering when he flinched. I looked aroud at the faceless crowd, taking in how frightened they were of me. It made me feel so strong, like nothing could hurt me. All of my confusion felt like a distant memory...until I recognized one of the faces in the sea of faceless. Schuyler. He was looking at me disgusted and worse, like he pitied me and I couldn't take that. I can't stand pity. No one should feel that way about me. They should think I'm strong, better than anyone. I struggled out of the grip of the teachers and ran, the group who'd been watching the fight parted like the Red Sea for me.

I ran and ran, trying to escape the pain, the fear, and the confusion I felt. I didn't want to think about this anymore. I probably would have run forever if I hadn't been grabbed and pushed into an empty classroom.

"What the hell?!" I gasped, trying not to fall over.

I glared at the girl who'd dragged me in the room. I took in her skimpy clothes, her long dark hair, and her violet wings. Her chest was so big it always took me off gaurd. I'd always wondered what would happen if I poked her in the boob with a needle. I used to think her boobs would pop and she'd going flying across the room like a popped balloon. Jasmine stood across from me with her hands on her hips, looking amused. "This is the only way I could think of to talk to you alone. You always avoid me. You shouldn't choose one kin over another, Elian. I want to know why you're acting so strange. I can guess, but I want you to say it," she drawled.

I rolled my eyes at her. "I wonder what would happen if I poked a hole in your boob. Would you going flying across the room?" I asked, telling her exactly what I was thinking.

Jasmine blinked, looking surprised. Then, she burst out laughing. "You're so strange and you can't offend me into leaving. What's wrong with you?" she repeated.

I sighed. "I'm a demon. The fairie part doen't matter," I said, but my voice sounded fake even to me.

"Alright, liar. Just tell me," she said.

I watched her for a long time. I didn't trust her, but she's like the leader of the fairies here. I know she's really high up in Bellua with a lot of the girls, but she also just likes fairies because she's so proud of her heritage. A lot of other people that are...my kind, trust her. I dont' know if that's the right word though. I'm not really like them, but I'm not like the demons either.

"You'd better not say anything," I threatened.

"You know I don't rat out family," she said, calmly.

"I'm not your family," I snarled.

"Whatever you say," she said, shrugging. "I won't tell anyone what you tell me."

I looked at her for another moment, searching for any sign that she might be lying, before nodding. "My new roommate. He's weird and it's like I can't hurt him."

Jasmine's head tilted to the side like she was trying to understand and I saw the beginnings of a smile on her face. "What do you mean?"

"Exactly what I said. I can't hurt him. He does all these stupid things like sleeping in my room and touching my wings and I should hit him for it. I'd hit anyone else, but I don't hit him. I don't understand why," I mumbled. I felt tired just thinking about it.

"It's your fairie side," the girl said laughing.

I glared at her, trying to figure out whether I should be insulted.

Jasmine snickered. "Yes, I did mean that in both senses of the word. You spend so much time thinking like a demon, that you never think like a fairie. A fairie shouldn't want to hurt people, but we will if it's necessary. That, and you have a crush on the boy," she laughed.

"I do not," I snarled. This whole conversation is pointless. "Forget this shit," I snarled, storming out of the room only to be intercepted by the school's security. Fantastic. Isolation room, here I come.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hopefully, you like it. :)