Status: Active :) This story is moderately short, it's only 40-45 chapters long

Memories

Anya Evanson was just a normal teenager, living on the nice rich side of their small town of 10,000 people. it was easy to fall in love with her, first Jason did, then when he proved to fall at the knee's when love was mentioned, Eric stepped in. Eric adored Anya and treated her like a princess, until something happened...
  1. Nearly Witches
    "How does a heart love, if no one has noticed it's presence"
  2. Anya's Reprise
    "How can you know, this way, not that? You choose the door, you choose the path"
  3. Saturday
    "7:45, we're drivin' on the highway, Cruisin' so fast, I want time to fly"
  4. Shots
    "When I walk in the club, All eyes on me"
  5. Born This way
    "So hold your head up girl and you'll go far, Listen to me when I say"
  6. Eric
    "What's the worst that I can say? Things are better if I stay, So long and goodnight"
  7. White Flag
    "When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead, And the white knight is talking backwards"
  8. Toxic
    "Too high, can't come down, Losing my head, Spinning 'round and 'round"
  9. America's Sweethearts
    "Why, why, why won't the world revolve around me? Build my dreams, trees grow all over the streets"
  10. Shake Me Down
    "There's no love between the sheets, Taste the blood, broken dreams, Lonely times indeed"
  11. Hold it Against Me
    "If I said my heart was beating loud, If we could escape the crowd somehow"
  12. I Want You Back
    "But someone picked you from the bunch, one glance was all it took, Now it's much too late for me to take a second look"
  13. Spotlight
    "Cause they might try to tell you how you can live your life, But don't, don't forget it's your right, to do whatever you like, you like"
  14. Anya
    "If it's worth your time, I've got 10 digits I'd like you to find, But oh, i won't give that call, You've got so much to give, I've got nothing at all"
  15. My First Kiss
    "Your kiss is like whiskey, It gets me drunk"
  16. Dreamer
    "And to get lost, lost in a day dream, So why hesitate, take me to another place"
  17. Driving Me Crazy
    "walking on walking on something new, you and the whole damn rap gang too, and i know got one life"
  18. Jay's Revenge
    "I am not Jasmine, I'm Aladdin, So far ahead, these bums is laggin'"
  19. Beautiful Girls
    "See it's very define, you're one of a kind, But you're much on my mind, you often get decline"
  20. On top of the World
    "And it's worse but better times seem further and beyond, The top gets higher, the more that I climb"
  21. What the Hell
    "All my life I've been good but now, I'm thinking, what the hell?"
  22. Massachusetts Girls
    "Once you party with us, You'll be falling in love"
  23. Your Love is my Drug
    "Maybe I need some rehab, Or maybe just need some sleep"
  24. Promise
    "Come enjoy the life, baby, take a ride I just wanna find you, you"
  25. Baby You're a Firework
    "Do you ever feel already buried deep? Six feet under screams but no one seems to hear a thing"