Status: Active :) This story is moderately short, it's only 40-45 chapters long

Memories

Anya

“Anya, Anya, tell me you love me, Anya, Anya are you feeling me now” Eric started to sing. I couldn’t take it anymore, he was literally smothering me.

Whatever game he was playing was working, I just wanted to kiss him. “Anya, Anya, I think it’s about time we get down, get down, I want more” he continued.

“Get down?” I asked. “You will never go there” I told him sternly. “Never” he shrugged.

“Ok”

I couldn’t help but giggle, he wouldn’t give up, he was to persistent.

“Bye Eric” I told him. He walked away. I opened my locker.

Lacey came up besides me. “Anya” she shook her head. “Stop flirting with the enemy”

“What enemy”

“Eric!”

“What’s wrong with him?”

“He’s the enemy!”

“Oh no, not again” of course Lacey and I were going to get in a heated debate about how Eric wasn’t right for me.

Technically I won the last debate, I dated Jay for 10 months then I broke up with HIM. so technically I was the enemy.

“I’m not dating him”

“But your thinking about it”

“Actually that’s a lie, I’ve thought about kissing him”

“Kissing leads to dating” she argued.

“Lacey when your ready to be reasonable we can talk” I told him.

“Just be careful, he has a record”

“I’m aware of that, but he’s different with me”

“No he isn’t, I’m pretty sure he’s the same with all girls” I rolled my eyes.

“You said that about Jay, Jay treated me with respect, once again I broke up with HIM” I tried to explain. She shook her head.

“Your to stubborn”

“I’m stubborn? You can’t admit that my guy radar is always right, I know which guys are good and bad”

“Just don’t come crying to me when you break up with Eric and he says nasty things about you” time for my inner bitch to come out.

“Don’t worry I won’t” I closed my locker. “I’ll just call your boyfriend” I walked away smiling.



At the end of the day I hurried to find Eric in the hall way, I wanted to ask him out so bad. My heart told me it was the right decision, and even though I have a shy personality I took control of the situation and decided to ask him.

I walked down the sophomore hall way. I came to a stop when I saw Eric, hugging another girl.

I know I shouldn’t jump to conclusions but it was one of those intense kind of hugs, where two people hug each other for like 5 minutes.

I decided to just turn around.



Almost everyday after school Nick, Eric, Jay, Cliff and I would all go to the woods behind the cemetery to do homework.

Today was no different, expect I decided not to go. How can I confront Eric about what I saw?

I just decided to go home, I can avoid Eric for as long as I need to. We only have one more week of school, then when summer vacation starts I’m going on vacation with my mom and older sister.

Nick kept calling me throughout the afternoon, I purposely ignored his calls and texts. If I admitted to him why I wasn’t hanging out with him, he would find me, he would tell Eric and Eric would find me.

I just needed to be alone.

I was home alone after schools since both my mom and sister work. So when I heard knocks at the door I automatically got up and went downstairs.

I looked through the peep hole and saw Jay standing there by himself. Clearly they wouldn’t trick me into thinking it was just Jay, so I opened the door.

“Hey” I started.

“Nick’s worried about you…but then again I’m worried to” he started. I shrugged.

“Tell Nick I stayed after for extra help, and that afterwards I’m going shopping with my sister” Jay smiled.

“Whatever happened, it must have been pretty big, you never lie”

“Well I try not to, but I just don’t feel up to anything today”

“Ok” he nodded. “I’ll tell them”

“You promise?”

“I promise I’d never hurt you, I still keep that promise” I smiled and attacked him in a hug.

“Your amazing Jason Richards” he was a little hesitant but he hugged me back.
♠ ♠ ♠
"If it's worth your time, I've got 10 digits I'd like you to find, But oh, i won't give that call, You've got so much to give, I've got nothing at all"
'Chelsea' by The Summer Set

i'm already almost 40 chapters into the story, i'm considering writing an alternate ending and a sequel. the alternate ending is self explanitory, but the sequel won't be a real sequel, really it'll be this story but written through another character's point of view. i've been thinking about doing it for all the characters, through Nick, Jay, Eric, Cliff and Lacey's point of view, then taking a completley random made up character and writing the story through the eyes of someone that didn't know them but have seen them before. kinda like a way to explain those memories and more memories through new eyes. like Jay, Nick and Eric have been friends for years in the story (it'll be explained how long they've been friends in a later chapter), so i can right there story based on when they first became friends up to the end of the story.

i'm not sure, it'll take months to do but it's a good idea, i'll probably post most of it on quizilla or something.

anyways, so far i'm hating this story. it gets really sad and i get really mushy, too.