Status: Active :) This story is moderately short, it's only 40-45 chapters long

Memories

What the Hell

(January)

“I can’t believe were skipping school!” Eric exclaimed. We both ran out into the school parking lot holding hands. We jumped into Eric’s car. “I can’t believe we just did that”

“Are you telling me you’ve never skipped with Nick and Jay before?” he nodded. “Are you serious? The adrenaline racing through your veins is amazing”

“It is” he turned his car on. “Can we even leave without being noticed?”

“Well considering were leaving in a loud car, no we’ll be noticed”

“Oh well, I’m a senior, seniors leave throughout the day all the time” Eric drove his car out of the school parking lot. Luckily we made it out without being noticed.

We went to a local café down the street to eat, it wasn’t much but school didn’t really seem pleasant right now.

“I can’t wait for this year to be over” I said. “I wanna graduate”

“Don’t we all”

“What’s wrong?”

“I don’t have enough credits to graduate” he said sadly. “I have to take an extra math class this summer before I can”

“That’s not bad, at least you have the option…can Nick even graduate with the class?” Eric nodded. “How is that possible?” I asked.

“I suck at math, he’s just lazy” he sighed.

“I can only do so much work, but I can help you”

“You have a B in your math class and you think your failing, any help you can give me is awesome” I smiled.

“You’ll graduate, it won’t take that long, what you have like study for a few weeks then take a test on the class, won’t be that hard”

“That’s easy for you to say I’m not smart”

“Yeah you are”

“I won’t get into college”

“Well…”

“See! Even you think I’m stupid”

“I never said that, your grades aren’t good enough for like a state school, but community college maybe, but only if you try to improve” he nodded.

“I’m going to, I want to go to college, money is a problem but my grades isn’t”

I smiled. “Aw, your becoming a man” Eric smirked.

“I became a man when I had sex with you” I rolled my eyes.

“So I got my prom dress, it’s absolutely gorgeous”

“Like you”

“Can you stop that, you know how much I hate it, it’s so cheesy”

“That’s why I do it” we both giggled. He held my hand. “Come on, let’s get out of here” he pulled me out of my chair.

We walked back outside to Eric’s car. “Eric your car is a mess” I took a look in the back seat. “There’s a beer bottle in here!” I exclaimed.

“I was giving Jay driving lessons and throwing a party” he shrugged. I gave him a stern look. “At least I wasn’t driving, you should be proud of that”

He started the car and we headed to his house. On the way to his house we have to pass the school, of course he was speeding and of course there was a police car that immediately started to follow us.

“Eric!” I exclaimed. Eric started to speed up slightly. “If you don’t pull over I swear you won’t have to worry about speeding” I gave him a stern look. He decided pulling over was the best thing, I was capable of anything.

The police officer came up to Eric’s window, he only put it have down. “Eric?” the officer asked.

“Uh…yeah?”

“Eric Collins?” the officer asked, he looked over to me. “Anya?” I noticed who the police officer was, he was George Giles’ dad, and since I’ve tutored George before over at his house his father knew me pretty well.

“Oh hi Mr. Giles” I started.

“What are you guys doing here on a school day?” he asked. There was no response. “I’m going to have to ask you guys to step out of the vehical”

“Why?”

“For driving under the influence” I looked to the beer bottle. The officer put us in the back of his cop cruiser.

“I can’t believe this is happening” I mumbled. “This is all your fault”

“I know that, and I take full responsibility of my actions”

We could see the officer opening the trunk of Eric’s car. “Oh no don’t go in there!” Eric exclaimed. He was prepared to get out of the car. The officer pulled out a small baggy of what looked to be weed. I turned to Eric and glared at him, slowly shaking my head.

“Were fucked” I said. “We could explain the beer bottle but you can’t explain why you have weed in your car”

Eric didn’t reply. “How could I explain a beer bottle in my car?”

“Say it’s your dad’s or something, I don’t know, I would believe it” Eric didn’t respond to that. “Oh your giving off that vibe, you think I’m naïve?”

“Never said that”

“Well you were thinking it”

“How do you even know?”

“A girl knows, a girl who knows you so well knows”

The officer got back into the car, he didn’t say a word he just drove to the police station.

“Your explaining to my mom why I got arrested” I told Eric.

It took forever for us to get our phone call home, we had to take drug and alcohol test to see if we were under the influence. I passed both test with negative results for both, however Eric failed the drug test.